Friday, 22 May 2009

WoJ & a few challenges: 'sweet hello'

Hiya, just a quick post today.

I made this card using Claudia's sketch over on Fri sketchers even though I'm too late now!However I have also used the colours over on Copics colour challenge and I think it's a fairly balanced card so will enter it for this week's ABC challenge too. Be warned, it's another bright one!

The paper (DCWV Citrus stack) just fitted the Copic colours perfectly and I just had to use this WoJ stamp (from the summer kit) as she reminds me of a spanish senorita and it all came together really quickly. The pom pom trim was just the perfect colour match and fitted the fun feel I wanted for the card.

I see Blogger's playing up again as I'm having problems seeing/viewing some blogs. Hope you're having better luck and it sorts itself out soon. Will be posting a card tomorrow too so hopefully see you then.


10 comments:

Kim said...

Fran that is a fantastic card! It's so pretty....and I just love the bright colors...the pom pom trim is super cute! Hope you have a fantastic weekend hun! And yes blogger is acting up for me for the past few days...sassy thing!
Hugs~ Kim

Camilla said...

Supergorgeous card Fran!! That was my image for the day too:) I wish you a great weekend!
Hugs, Camilla.

Viv said...

You're not on your own Fran! I'm having trouble accecing some blogs too! Never mind, got your bright and breezy card ter keep me smilin'! ;0)
Viv xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful - Thanks for joining in the Copics Colour Challenge - Great Card

Sarah

CraftyC said...

Beautiful crad Fran. Think alot of us have been having blogger problems but seems to be ok for me today!
Clairex

Adele said...

Oh Fran, stunning card as always. I love it.

Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

Dingle.xx

Kathy said...

Fabulous card Fran!! Those papers are so perfect for these summer images!!! Love the colors and that ribbon looks fabulous on there!!
That is the way I have been with the challenges as well! I have good intentions but never make it on time! (LOL) I hope you have a fabulous week-end and have great weather! It has been gorgeous here!! (BTW ~ read New Moon ~ your right wasn't as good ~ needed more Edward in it!! LOL)
:)Kathy

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the bright cheerful colours!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

TaraG said...

Oh love those gorgeous papers....the colours are so yummy! Willow looks stunning!!!! Such a magnificent card, Fran!
Hugs,t

Karen said...

Lovely card Fran, beautifully coloured in image :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin