Wednesday, 27 May 2009

T & F ATC : 'love is. .sharing'

T&F this week wants to see more than 1 character on your ATCs (could be from the 1 stamp or different ones). So I used 2 stamps (from 'in the bath' Ollyfant clear set by Kars) and just about squeezed them on together as they are quite big and stamped one over the other with a bit of masking. Then trimmed the image down to ATC size, before colouring with my Copics, stickles on the bubbles and added a little title with ATB tapewriter. Nice and simple but I just think these 2 are so cute it doesn't need anything else, not to mention there was no more room! They were super fun to colour in too - especially those rounded tummies and cheeks (not just the face ones either LOL)

Also, if you like making ATCs and would like to be a guest DT for the month of June hop on over to T & F and leave a comment for Caz.

Well, the rain has well and truely come back today think I did my washing in time yesterday. Perfect weather to stay in and craft before work tonight. May try a bit more crochet too if I have time (thanks for the comments on my cupcake ;) below!)

Have a good day.

7 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Funny images! Love them and love your ATC. Kim

debby4000 said...

Oh they're so cute, fabulous ATC
luv
Debby

Beth said...

Awww! This is adorable! I love the cheeky stamps! Your crochet is amazing by the way, amd such a cute little cake!
Beth xx

MichelleO said...

OH MY I love this!!! Look how cute they are!! Really love this too cute and your coloring is wonderful!
HUGS
MichelleO

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful ATC and ther images are so cute.
Hugs Linda

Kim said...

Fran this is so cute! They are so funny and adorable together! Great job!
Hugs~ Kim

Caz said...

Gorgeous Fran, I love that image....the bare bottom is sooo cute.
Caz
x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin