Wednesday, 13 May 2009

T&F ATC: teal & brown

This week T& F wants to see colour combo of 'teal & brown' on your ATCs. So I've opted for a quicky again and grabbed this cutie and some scraps sitting on my desk. She's the other half to the 'Hope & Grace' set I inked up last week from the Greeting Farm. Just coloured with Copics (I love colouring the hair on their stamps as they are always wide sweeping curves - love it! I know, I'm strange :/) and then added some flowers, MS branch punch outs and pearls. The 'Hi' is an old Hero arts circle/dot set.

It's Wed, so it's work night for me but have a feeling it's going to be quiet so should be able to come visit some blogs later heeheee. Off to go sort out my CCT card for tomorrow.

Have a lovely day, thanks for dropping by.


10 comments:

doris said...

Fantastically beautiful!

Hugs
Doris xx

dawnmarieg said...

Hi Fran, your ATC is beautiful, such a cute image (more stamps to add to the list!)I love her hair too so its not just you lol. Will go and check if I have any teal papers to join in this week. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous ATC Fran, love the stamp, great outfit!!
I got my PB stamp from Dick today, thanks for your help, I'm a happy bunny now...
Clairexx

Kathy said...

Now your making my Greeting Farms characters jealous because they don't look this good!! Again RIDICULUS coloring!! Love the highlights in the hair ~ really don't know how you achieve this look! I think I have to stop by after dinner and you can give me a lesson!! (LOL) What a little cutie this is and love the colors!!
Have a great night :)Kathy

Caryn said...

Wow, I love how you've made her hair look so shiny and gorgeous. This is brilliant.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Mina said...

wow just gorgeous Fran and so cute too...love it xxx

Beth said...

This is so cute and I love how you've coloured her hair!
Beth xx

Steph said...

Your colouring on this is amazing!! I really love how you do the hair!!

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is stunning Fran! love the way you coloured the hair!

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin