Sunday, 3 May 2009

Stamp with fun & colour create with Guiseppe

Hiya, hope you've all had a good weekend so far. Managed to use two challenges to make this card with one of the new releases from Toodles & Binks and if you hop on over to the Toodles blog, Kay is offering 10% discount all of this week.Back to my card, I've used the fab sketch by Bev over on Stamp with fun and have used the colours orange, green & brown as set on Colours create (although think I may have missed the boat for that one!)

Stash:
  • Images: 'Guiseppe Forks' Toodles & Binks stamp comes with 'thank you sentiment which I've not used here. The sentiment I've used is from a PM set.
  • Colouring: stamped onto kraft coloured cardstock and coloured in with mixture of Copics and Prisma pencils. Edges inked with distress inks
  • Papers: Basic Grey 'Archiac' pad
  • Others: 'Peony' Nesties dies used to cut out image and to make the flowers (which I scrunched up a bit and inked edges before fastening together with brads), MS 'frond' leaf punch, rafia ribbon, BG brads and SU word window punch for sentiment

Did intend this to be a card suitable for a guy but then I couldn't stop myself from adding the flowers so now it's a non-girly, girl card LOL.

I've had some lovely new stash plop through my door this weekend (including some fab Greeting farm cuties from their Farmers market last week & the new ted stamps from Glitterpot) but I've got to work later tonight & Mon night, so not sure when my next finished card/post will be! However I'm sure I'll manage to sneak a bit of crafting in sometime during the day as they are all calling out to me too loudly for me to ignore.

Have a lovely Sunday.


9 comments:

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Fran, love the cute image and the wonderful lo and beautiful papers. Hugs Nikki x

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab Fran, the image is such fun

Mona said...

really wonderful your card.
Thanks for take part at stamp with fun.
Hugs Mona (SWF-Team)

Deb said...

so cute, love Guiseppe!
Have a great bank holiday! Debx

CraftyC said...

Wow Fran, what a great card, I love the solid colours around the image and your flowers are fantastic. Happy Monday!
Clairex

Steph said...

Love this stamp and the colours and papers you've used are gorgeous x

dawnmarieg said...

Oh this is just brilliant Fran, great image and wonderful colours and papers. Dawn Marie.xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Fran,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Kim said...

Fran darling this is so adorable! And i think it's still a perfect boy card...the flowers aren't girly at all! :) And I know what you mean about it being hard not to add flowers....I love putting flowers on all of my creations! :) Hope you are having a great week hun!
Hugs~ Kim

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin