Monday, 25 May 2009

Sketch Sat, on time!

Seeing as I missed the boat for last week's sketch (see post below this one) thought I'd get in early for this week's Sketch Sat! Although, even this one has been sitting on my desk all weekend as the weather's been too nice (for a change!) to stay inside and I've only just finished it now.
This is another cutie from the Wild sprout range over at the Greeting farm (am hoping my order with the 2nd Miss Anya set will arrive tomorrow - should have been here Fri/sat but Postie is not behaving and is making me wait!). Not that happy with the kitty's colour and I added the 'make a wish' sentiment in the corner, right at the end as it looked a bit bare but I went and over squished it (why I prefer rubber to clear polymer stamps) so it's a bit blurry. However I'm not going to chuck it as at least with all it's imperfections you know it's a handcrafted card!

Hope you've been enjoying the sunshine whilst it lasts as it looks like the rain is coming back again!

Stash:

  • Images: 'Reeta' wild sprout stamp from The Greeting Farm. Circle 'happy birthday' seal stamp I think is a cats life press stamp and the 'make a wish' is from a PM clear set
  • Colouring: Copics
  • DP: 'Pina paper pack' digital papers by Andrea Victoria from here which have very similar designs to the pack she's done for MME
  • Others: circle nesties, various border punches, pom-pom trim, prima flowers and flower brads

8 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Fab card Fran and the colours are beautiful, the image is soooo cute. Linda

Kathy said...

Looks like we had the same thought again! I hurried and got my Sketch Sat. done as opposed to being late!
Love the colors in this one Fran! So pretty and love them with this cute image!! Also I recently got that b-day stamp and add it to all my b-day cards (LOL)! I can't get enough of it! Great trim again as well!
I hope the rain holds off ~ we too are supposed to be getting it! Happy Tuesday :)Kathy

doris said...

Your card is beautiful!

Hugs
Doris xx

Viv said...

Gorgeous Fran, just gorgeous.
Viv xx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Fran, love the cute image and the papers and your colouring are beautiful. Hugs Nikki x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful colours and I love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Amanda's paper palace said...

Gorgeous card,love the colour's
hugs amanda x

Jeanette said...

Love that image Fran. Her hair is colored so well!
Thanks for joining SS this week!
Hugs Jeanette

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin