Sunday, 10 May 2009

Just magnolia - 365 days worth!

Hello! Hope you've all had a lovely weekend and happy mother's day for those celebrating today (why can't it be the same date for all countries?! very confusing!)

I finally finished the calender I mentioned a couple of posts ago (luckily it's not year specific so can be used any year!). I got the calender kit from Silly Monkeys (think it was my first DT package which would mean I've had it since before xmas :O) and my intention was to decorate it with all Magnolia images and I got as far as Jan & Feb before other stuff got in the way.

Anyway, it's been sitting on my desk niggling away at me so after colouring in batch of images last week when my neck was playing up (thanks for the well wishes - it's finally got better) I have managed to stick it all together and by adding in some faux stitching on the June page, I can enter that into this week's 'Just magnolia' challenge :D

So, here it is all 12 months starting with June (and the faux stitching!) I will be sending this, along with some other cards back to Bryony for her to put up and decorate her bricks & mortar shop - hope she likes it!




Stash:




12 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Hi Fran!!! Hope you are well.
Your calendar is gorgeous,I think it's great,you choose what pics you look at,lol!!! :o)x

Joyce said...

That's a lot of work and it is simply gorgeous.

Rach said...

well done on completing your calender sweetie, you did a fabulous job.
thank you for joining us at just magnolia this week.x

dawnmarieg said...

Oh Fran this is beautiful, just beautiful. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Bev said...

Wow this is fabulous Fran, your colours are amazing. Thanks for joining us this week x

Vicky said...

This is a simply stunning project fran! Lots of hard work but well worth it!
Hugs, Vicky x

Annie said...

Fabulous Fran! it's so good to see it all finished, so much work but so worth it! I'm glad your neck is better now. hugs, annie x

Kim Piggott said...

Wow this is totally awesome!
Thank you so much for joining us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

Malin said...

Beautiful calender Fran, hope you are well, I am still in lack of inspiration...

//Malin

Kathy said...

Yeah good for you for finishing this!! (You know how many I have started and haven't finished?)
Anyways every month is adorable and I especially love how you made shamrocks for March out of the hearts ~ brilliant!! Also your coloring is just ridiculus!! (not in a bad way but in a "holy crap how does she do this" way!!) (LOL) Really it is fab!! Have a great day :)Kathy

Steph said...

wow! Great job on the calender! I love your colouring x

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

omg that is so amazing my jaw is on the floor - what a fantastic idea and it has blown me away. adore every single aspect of it xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin