Tuesday, 5 May 2009

3 for 1: 'Fabulous'

Hello! Hope you all had a good bank holiday even if it was ever so slightly wet! I managed to have a little play with a couple of new things yesterday before I had to go work and have finished it today.

It's for the colour challenge over on Basic Grey (black, grey & 1 other colour) and I've gone for orange as my third colour and used papers from the 'Ambrosia' pad. Now that I've finished it I notice it also fits 2 other challenges which is a bonus! Secret crafters this week is 'flowers' and Spoonful of sugar is 'touchy-feely' (texture) which I think there is plenty of with all the punched out bits, raised surfaces and also the tulle netting. (Just noticed I've smudged some of the stickles onto her eye - oopsie!)

This cutie is from The Greeting Farm, from their new line called wild sprouts and this one is called Dahlia. They were released on Fri but I was lucky to get them when they had their pre-release sale couple of weeks ago. I love the slightly goth/rock chick look to them but not too much IYKWIM! I am really loving all their stuff at the moment and am sooo looking forward to their 2nd Miss Anya set (have you seen them?!)

I'm not going to do a list today (any questions just leave comment) as I seem to have woken up with a pain in my neck (no, it's not hubby!) and it's getting worse now and feel headache coming on too so am going to stay off pc now and go take it easy for the rest of the day. Hopefully will be able to whip up an ATC later, as that shouldn't take too long, so see you tomorrow!


20 comments:

Kathy said...

OMG Fran I swear I just made a card with Annika!! (LOL) But I can't post because I went to use my camera and the screen is black ~ can't get anything on there!! UGH!!
Anyway I had the same feeling with these stamps and just got her to see how I liked them and I adore her and think I have to get some more!! (LOL)
Your card is adorable and your coloring is really brilliant! I wish mine came out that nice! Love the color scheme you have going on here!!
I hope your neck starts to feel beter!! Have a great night :)Kathy

Beth said...

Oh wow! This is so gorgeous! I love the colour scheme and this Anya is so cute! Fabulous!
Beth xx

CraftyC said...

Wow Fran, I love your card and the image is gorgeous. Thanks again for your help and thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Fantastic card Fran. I haven't seen these new stamps but they look fantastic - these will sell like hot cakes in no time at all.

Absolutely adore your card.

Thank you for joining us in the BG challenge this week,

Jo x

Tanya said...

What a beautiful card Fran!! The image is so cute and your colouring is fab!
Hugs,
Tanya xx

Jane Carroll said...

lovely


thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Caryn said...

Wow that jumped out at me immediatley - what a fabulous card and I ADORE the orange with the black. Those images look gorgeous too. Oh, and great work covering those challenges too - especially ASOS!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Ruth said...

absolutely gorgeous!! the colours and elements go so well together, Ruth x

Rica said...

Fabulous card Fran. Love your layout and colours. Loving Dahlia and your fantastic details.
Thanks for joining us at BG.
hugs Heather xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is stunning and so striking, love that new image too.
Hope your neck and headache get better soon.
luv
Debby

mar1ene said...

Wow Fran, she rocks!! Super fun card!
I'm so blaming you for spending my money again last night.. didn't see her before, and just had to have 'm.. lol
Hugs, Marlene x

Monica Anderberg said...

Beautiful as ususal! Well balanced design and lovely decorations!
Hugs Monica

June Houck said...

"Fabulous" is an appropriate sentiment, because this card is really FABULOUS!!! I love the flower layers under your image...and the coloring on your image is phenomenal. Add the primas, the papers, and I am drooling :)

scrappyjan said...

Wow, I love your card and the image is gorgeous!! The colors jump right out and grab your attention!!! LOVE IT!!!!!! Beautiful work!!!!

StampGal said...

I love this. It is beautiful.. I think this paper goes so well with this image. Really great flow... Everything goes so well together. TFS

Kim said...

Oh my goodness Fran this is so BEAUTIFUL! Love the paper you used and what a gorgeous new image over at the farm! Super duper cute!
Hugs ~ Kim

Monica said...

Fantastic. I love these stamps, and this colouring is amazing. Love it.

Chris said...

Fantastic card Fran! I love the stamp and the choice of the third colour, the papers are wonderful. Glad you could join us at BG this week. Chris :)

Anja said...

Great Job, I love all from your card - colors, idea, design

Hugs Anja/Germany

Valems said...

Fabulous card! I love the colours and an adorable image.
Vanja

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin