They are really easy to make and even quicker if you use patterned paper but I can never decide what papers to use when I do these PoM so thought it'd be fun to stamp my own using the stamps.
To make these 2 bags you need:
- 'chickie & easter basket' stamp
- 1 piece of A4 plain cardstock per 2 bags.
- cellophane bags with choc of choice (I just used 2 small card bags and 1 bag of micro choc eggs from Tesco - they are sooo dinky!)
- cardstock/trims and ribbon of choice
- nestabilities - 'petite scallop circle' and 'labels 2' and border punch of choice (I've used fiskars' 'apron lace'
- Cut A4 cardstock in half so that you end up with 2 long strips. Then using score pal score at 5, 5.5, 6, 11, as shown in photo.
- cut aperture in centre of front flap (the one which doesn't have fold at the end) using nestabilitie die (or whatever punch/shape you prefer)
- This is the point when you decorate/stamp your cardstock. I stamped random images of chickie on one and the basket of eggs on the other using brown memento ink then just coloured them in with my Copics. Then added strip of blue embossed cardstock with punched out border along the top flap. Then folded it up and punched 2 holes for the ribbon to go through.
- Open it back up and stick bag of choc down the central strip, adding doublesided tape as shown by the black lines in photo below. Fold and stick down.
Then add ribbon and tie. Finish off with stamped image added to front corner of aperture - I've used small petite circle nesties, and I've doodled along some of the edges.
and that's it! Hope you like it. Think these will be going to my usual 2 guinea pigs whenever I do these projects (my niece & nephew across the road!) Be sure to check out the PoM gallery over on WoJ for some fabulous creations by the rest of the DT
Hope you'll pop back later today when my other 2 posts are scheduled and don't forget I've got blog candy here.