Saturday, 11 April 2009

WoJ & ABC challenge: 'adventure'

Quickie post today so I'll try and keep it short & sweet. Card for 2 challenges: sketch over on WoJ & 'decorating the inside' over on ABC .
I've used another new WoJ stamp (knight Charlie) and used more Kraft coloured cardstock and prismacolor pencils to colour the images (as per my card yesterday - left over card so I thought I'd use it up). Won't bother with my usual stash list but any questions just leave a comment.
Here's some shots of the inside. I've kept it simple to match the front. The base card blank is a lovely pale blue but it looks white in photo!

Image again WoJ, from the medieval collection part 2 released this weekend .

Have a lovely Easter everyone, try not to scoff all your eggs at once (I'm not a big choc fan so I'm safe ;))


17 comments:

Malin said...

Good morning!
I love this card, the colourse and the papers are superb, so is the image.

Happy easter,
//Malin

daisy said...

what an adorable card as always!

hugs
daisy

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant, perfect colours and details for the brave Knight.
luv
Debby

mia.t said...

Great intrerpretation of the sketch!! I love the cool details and the colours! Super!
Hugs Mia

Annika said...

OH wow, this is stunning! Love your use of kraft and that cord, really BOY card, cool ideas in details!

Jennifer said...

Hi Fran,
I love this range of stamps and you've made an excellent card with them.
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Happy Easter - I'm being good and have only had 1 chocolate button lol!
Jen x

crafty amy said...

Your cards are stunning I love them! I am looking forward to this set being released.

X Amy X

fairymadjo said...

ahh is stunning hun, i love he image ou have used. happy easter , huggs jo x

Jane Carroll said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Helen said...

Fab card! Love the use of the Kraft card with those BG papers!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Fabulous card Fran and great design, Your colouring is fabulous as always and love the chain detail, Sorry I haven't been around much. I hope your having a great bank holiday weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Lynne in NI said...

Ooh fabulous card! I love your stamp and colour theme, and the little chain along the bottom is just perfect!

Beth said...

This is so fabulous Fran! These new stamps are great and he looks so good stamped on the dark card!
Thanks so much for my yummy prizes, I can't wiat to get cracking with them! I hope you're having a lovely Easter! xx

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

a lovely card fantastically coloured - thank you for joining us on abc this week x

papercraftsbyrach said...

a brilliant card Fran Charlie looks dashing. hugs rachx

stampingheaven said...

Super card Fran love the inside too. He is a handsome chappy. Thanks for joining in the ABC fun this week.

Helena said...

Such a stunning card, wow! Love the inside too!

xxxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin