Tuesday, 7 April 2009

We have a winner

Thank you for all the entries into my lil blog candy. Without further ado, the winner is . .

Here are your random numbers:61
Timestamp: 2009-04-07 01:33:57


which makes it this one . .

Beth said... Ooh what a scrummy prize! Thanks for the opportunity! I'll pop a link up for you on my blog! xx


Congratulations Beth! If you can email me your snail mail, it's yours!

Sorry if you didn't win but there's always next time (and I will have another WoJ stamp to give away veeery soon so keep your eyes peeled!).


5 comments:

Riane (Kernowcards) said...

Congrats to Beth!Enjoy your candy!

Helen said...

Congrats Beth! Have fun with yoour new goodies!
Helen x

dawnmarieg said...

Congrats Beth. Dawn Marie.xx

Beth said...

Woo hoo!! Thanks so much Fran! I'm on a strict stash diet at the moment so I'm so excited!! I'll email you now! xx

cloudofdreams said...

CONGRATS Beth!! Enjoy your new goodies!! :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin