Wednesday, 1 April 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC: Shine on

ATC theme this week is 'shine on' so I've used mirri card, metallic markers and 3 High Hopes stamps (and my Copics of course!) to create my 'knight in shining armour' ATC :) I've paper pierced his sword with the mirri card too and the little knight is raised on foam pads. Technically I should have cut off the overhanging shield for it to be a true ATC size but I like it as it is so you'll have to allow for some artistic licence!

Going to keep this brief as I've still got another post to go today please make sure you scroll up & down for the other 2!

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Gorgeous ATC Fran....Oh I think I cheat all the time with my ATC with the over hang....Ooopsee. You used such a small space so well!

Kelx

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab Fran you managed to get so much detail onto your ATC

daisy said...

what a lovely atc!

hugs
daisy

Kathy said...

This is so stinkin' cute Fran!! I love your scenes. They always look so real ~ so unlike mine (LOL)! Beautiful mix of images to use!!
:)kathy

Shary said...

This is brill Fran didn't think of something like this. Gorgeous colouring as always. Hope you are keeping well. xx

Annie said...

oh isn't he fab! love your knight in shining armour ATC Fran - great take on the theme. hugs, annie x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin