Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC: Chocolate . .muffin

T&F ATC theme this week is 'chocolate' and even though it doesn't have to be Magnolia stamps any more I do try and use them for my ATCs if I can. So chocolate=food which made me think of this giant cupcake and then I looked for a Tilda to go with and pulled this cutie out as she's an older uninked one I have (isn't she sooo much chubbier than the newer ones, so cute!) Thought the cherries on her dress went with the chocolate theme (think I was thinking of black forest gataeu. Hmm seem to have food on the brain for the last couple of posts!)

Another quickie so can see from photo what I did really. Coloured with Copics, stickles and glaze pen on the cherries and the bows. Inked around edges of the white card and lots of doodling too.

Have a lovely Wednesday and thanks for stopping by - always appreciated! Hope you'll come back tomorrow as it'll be a sneek peek of some new WoJ Alison Acton (Charlotte & Charlie) stamps.

9 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Fran and I love your card below. Both gorgeous!
Clairex

papercraftsbyrach said...

gorgeous Fran, love the stamp combo you have used for this, they go perfectly. love the thought of a black forest gateau as well...mmmm yummylicious. hugs rachxx

Malin said...

Supercute ATC - love the colours.
//Malin

dawnmarieg said...

Wow Fran, this is gorgeous AND it really makes me want a muffin tut!

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC Fran, great images

Diane.W. said...

Hi Fran!!!
Tilda looks so cute & the muffin does look rather yummy!!! :o)x

Kellie said...

WOW Gorgeous ATC Fran, fantastic inspiration, love it!
Kelx

Viv said...

She's as cute as a button Fran and I could just munch on that muffin.
Viv xx

Kathy said...

Oh Fran this is just gorgeous!! Love the colors that you have used and the images are so cute together!! Wow this is fabulous!! Love your ATC's!!!!
:)Kathy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin