Wednesday, 22 April 2009

T&F ATC & Just Magnolia #1

As it's St George's day tomorrow, this week's ATC theme is red & white (colours of the English flag) so I flicked through my Tildas and thought this one with her rose would look good in red and white ( plus I thought english rose!). The 2 roses at the bottom (and the 2 little bees too) are from the current spring kit and match her perfectly.

Stamped with memento ink and coloured with Copics (face: E000, E00, E21, cheeks:R20 Hair: W1, W3, W7, roses:R02, R05, R08. shadow of dress C1 and shadow around her B60 plus couple of greens and yellows for the stems and bees but can't remember the nos of those!). I then gave the roses a glossy coat by colouring over the top with Sakura glaze pens (clear and red colour #822). The 2 roses on the bottom are stuck on with foam pads.

Decided to use this ATC and turn it into a card for the first challenge over on 'Just Magnolia' which is a lovely sketch. I'm so glad there's a challenge just for Magnolias now and hope it will encourage me to ink up my never ending collection!

I've just used some scrap dp on my desk and another Magnolia stamp (the script stamp which I have used for the circle bit of the sketch) plus a few embellies and bob's your uncle! That's my lot for the day as I'm working tonight but will be back tomorrow with my CCT card. Have a good day and thanks for dropping by!


18 comments:

kaylou said...

Hi there your work is stunning and your colouring is fab.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

debby4000 said...

This is gorgeous, wonderful roses and doesn't the ATC make a perfect card.
luv
Debby

mar1ene said...

Ooo Gorgeous and stunning Fran :)
Love how you coloured her and even more luv how you used it then for a card!! Very clever ;)
Have a great day!
Hugs, Marlene x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful ATC Fran and she makes such a gorgeous card

papercraftsbyrach said...

gorgeous Fran, fabulous colours and i love how you have used your atc and turned it into a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachxx

Mina said...

what a brilliant idea to use the ATC for a card...beautiful card, love the colours and paper...your colouring is beautiful too...thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week xxx

MichelleO said...

This is stunning! Man I just love your dark haired Tildas! And the roses are just stunning!
HUGS
MichelleO

Michele said...

Ohhh this is gorgeous Fran. Love the image and the colouring is just stunning. Hugs Michele x

yvonne said...

Lovely card/ ATC .. how wonderful

daisy said...

hi fran! what a lovely atc, and card.

hugs
daisy

Kathy said...

This is so pretty Fran!! Your coloring is fabulous!! Love the colors!! Pretty card as well!! Love the paper and fits your Tilda well!! Good job getting to fit a challenge ~ I need all the help I can get these days to finish any!!

All I can say is that great minds think alike girly!! It seems we are ALWAYS going for the same thing!! (LOL) Have a great night :)kathy

Naoual said...

Gorgeous card Fran!! Your colouring is stunning, fab colour combo too!

Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week,

xx Naoual

Tab said...

Oh Fran, I just love your card! Fab colour combo and I love your take on the sketch!
Hugs Tab xxx

dawnmarieg said...

Oh Fran this is just gorgeous. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Viv said...

Jaw on the floor again! She's stunning Fran. I see she's a Lancashire lass as her rose is red!
Marvelous! Your colouring is second to none and I'm still trying to do dark hair, which you've mastered wonderfully.
Yep! Jealous again! LOL
xxx

tracie said...

oh wow Fran these are fabulous, and my fav Tilda ~ she looks gorgeous in Red & White. Stunning card.
Have a great day
hugs
Tracie :)x

Bev said...

Stunning card Fran, love those roses - the colour is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week x

Nilla said...

So cute and colourful! thinks Nilla

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin