Wednesday, 29 April 2009

T&F ATC: 'Fintastic'

That's torn it! is the theme for this week's ATC. I needed something quick this week, so I fished around (pardon the pun :D) and came up with this.

Very simple; stamped and cut out 2 fishes from 'down by the pond set' by The Greeting Farm (can you tell I love their stamps?!) and made one more manly by leaving out the lashes when inking! Coloured with Copics and coat of twinkling H2O on top. Used scrap piece of dp which reminded me of bubbles then just tore bits of card to make the grass, rock and sandy floor. Sentiment is also from the set. Quick and fun - hope you like it. Don't forget to hop on over to the ATC blog to check out what the other DT's have created and hope it'll inspire you to join in!

*************

Managed to start a couple more cards last night, just trying to decide how to finish them and also got a couple of new DT stamps from Toodles & Binks drop through my door yesterday so will try and show you something with those too, sometime this week (or drop by the Toodles blog to see them there and also the candy on offer!). Think I managed to catch up some of my blog hopping but will try and do another round tonight if it's not to busy at work! Have a lovely day and hopefully see you tomorrow with my CCT card.


8 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC Fran, those fish are great and perfectly coloured. have a good day

Silli said...

Fran, your card is so sweet. Love your coloring and the sweet fishies..;-) Hugs from Silke

Kathy said...

Wow Fran what a brilliant idea for the challenge!!! This is so cute! Love the colors and your fish are so pretty!! (Never thought I would say that! LOL)
Speaking of The Greeting Farm ~ did you see the new Anyas??? I think we spoke too soon because they are about to come out I think!! It looks like there will be one for each of the 4 seasons. I think they are so cute and will have to get them!! (LOL)
Well anyway hope the sun has joined you today! We are supposed to get rain so it left us!!
Have a great night!
:)Kathy
(BTW ~ I just have to tell you I always get the funniest code words on your blog! Today is menpump!! LOL)

Annika said...

Awww, how gorgeous is that! You are making me hankering after Greetimng farm stamps, don't own any but looking at your creation .... ooohh, do I need some (or possibly a lot) or what!!
The way you have made seaweed is just soooo creative and absolutely perfect!
Hugs,
Annika

Anesha said...

Stunning ATC, love it.

CraftyC said...

is gorgeous Fran, love the fish and background you've created. I've just bought these stamps and cant wait to play!
Clairex

dawnmarieg said...

Hi Fran, gorgeous ATC, the fishes are beautiful and you've coloured them perfectly. Great idea on how to do the rocks and grasses, looks very effective. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Caz said...

I agree...it's fintastic. Great to see another Greeting Farm fan.
Caz
x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin