Wednesday, 15 April 2009

T&F ATC: 1-2-3 recipe


T&F ATC this week is a recipe; 1 ribbon, 2 flowers and 3 buttons. I decided to use one of my precious Hanglar stamps (seem to just look at them more than actually use them even though I love them - think I know if I use them more it'll just make me want to buy more and they aren't that easy to get hold of!).

Decided to use up some bits of scraps on my desk so paper pierced her top and coloured her in with Copics to match. Then just added stamped borders, inked edges and the rest of the recipe to match (the ribbon is folded into a bow onto the large button and the remaining 2 buttons are the centres of my 2 flowers). Hop on over to the blog and see the rest of the DT work, and hopefully you'll join in the fun too.

The colours on this are very 'me colours' so I love it, hope you like it too. Sorry didn't get anything posted yesterday but bank hols and reading the Twilight books have put spanner in the works this week so may not have a card everyday for you! but will have CCT card tomorrow if I get my butt in gear!

Thanks for dropping by.


10 comments:

Deb said...

This is so sweet Fran, she is adorable!
I just discovered the Twilight books too, been a long time since I became so engrossed in a book! Taking it everywhere just in case I get 5 mins!
have a great day! Debx

dawnmarieg said...

Aw Fran this is so sweet, gorgeous image and its beautifully coloured. I've just to read the 4rth book in the Twilight series, they are so addictive. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Annie said...

Hi Fran! you have made some fabulous cards since I last stopped by and love your little ATC for this week's recipe. I've not heard about those Twilight books - must find out what I've been missing! hugs, annie x

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab Fran, I love the colours and image. We have the Twilight books but the kiddies keep reading them so I don't stand a chance!!! The boys bought the DVD yesterday so I might get to watch that

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

wow this is so so gorgeous - i adore it - a little something on my blog for you x not read any of the twilight books yet - must order them fromt he library x

Kellie said...

This is just gorgeous as always Fran, love it. Your colouring is nothing but AMAZING! I am a HUGE Twilight fan and loved the books, didn't craft for the week I was reading all 4 books, loved them, lol.
Kelx

Claudia Rosa said...

JESUS Fran.. this is just gorgeous.
it looks like store bought..
fabulous work
hugs
claudia

Malin said...

So cute Fran, love this ATC, perfect colouring!
//Malin

Viv said...

Pack this in Fran!! This is so pretty, you'll have me wanting to make ATCs! Shock horror! lol
Viv xx

Caz said...

So sweet Fran, love the paper piecing.
Caz
x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin