Friday, 3 April 2009

Sketch & Stash: 'Hoppy Easter'

Back to more softer colours for today's card after yesterday's bright affair! I've used the fab sketch over on sketch & stash and this adorable 'Amelie Bunnykins' stamp from Toodles & Binks (and there's also blog candy over on the Toodles site here). She comes with a sentiment ('some bunny loves you') but I didn't use it here. Have you ever seen such a girlie bunny? Love her and think there may be a few different ones of her to come - can't wait!

Stash:

  • Images: 'Amelie Bunnykins' stamp, sentiment from Pink cat studio easter set. Amelie and 1 of the eggs has been stamped twice, cut out and decoupaged.
  • Colouring: Copics with glossy accents and diamond glaze over flowers and egg for added bling. Also inked edges of all the papers with chalk ink
  • Papers: Making memories pad 'Kids collection- Kate' One I've had for years but this is first time I've used it!
  • Others: just a couple of flower brads as I wanted to keep this clean and simple

The sun is shining here, hope it is where you are. I'm off to enjoy a bit of it before work tonight. Also looking forward to the new Sugar Nellie releases tonight and am definately coming off my stash diet for that one - just hope the ones I want are in stock by the time I get in or else I'm going to have to sneek onto pc at work heehee.


7 comments:

Annie said...

aw yes, she is just so cute! hope you are enjoying the sunshine. hugs, annie x

Riet said...

wowwww Fran,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colour.

hugs Riet.x

Becky said...

What a fabulous card, I love how you've used the sketch Fran. That image is so adorable!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

dawnmarieg said...

Aw this is so sweet Fran.x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Such a sweet card Fran..great take on the sketch.
Hope you got the new GG...I eventually got my order through...couldn't resist!
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs
Carole x

Malin said...

Such a adorable card, love the colours and the image is super cute.

//Malin

Cathy said...

Beautiful card Fran. That is one super cute bunny!
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this week.
Cathy xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin