Tuesday, 21 April 2009

PTW & Colour create: Another Ketto quickie

Hello! Sorry for the absence but I just couldn't tear myself away from the books and the beautiful sunny weather we've been having (plus 'Ashes to Ashes' was on last night too)! Anyway, still not creating much but did manage to rustle this up, this morning, for 2 challenges then I'm going back to my books (reading Eclipse now so nearly finished!).

PTW is a lovely simple sketch by Dawny and Colour create (which I never seem to get round to even though I always love the colour combos they come up with!) is blk, white & pink so I thought it be perfect for another one of my fabby Ketto stamps. The pink ribbon does match the colours in my image even though it doesn't look it in the photo!

Stash:

  • Images: 'Mismatch Ketto' and 'miss kenya's sparkle' stamps (stamped onto the pink base card in the background) from Stamping Bella. (link is in my sidebar if needed!) Sentiment from PM set
  • Colouring: Copics
  • DP: no dp, don't know what's wrong with me! Just created pattern direct onto pink cardblank with the 'sparkle' stamps and some doodling of hearts, dots and faux stitching.
  • Others: matted image onto black card and stuck on with foam pads. Added some ribbon and pom pom string (thought it matched the trim on her skirt) and looked cute. Stapled the pink ribbon onto card (coloured my silver staples with black copic before I used it) and to stop the ribbon from fraying I ran lighter over edges as it's synthetic ribbon so will give nice clean melted edge - just be quick else it will catch fire!)

Right, off for a spot of lunch & reading and then to tackle my DT stuff so should have an ATC for tomorrow, so hope to see you then.


20 comments:

Joyce said...

O, I love this one. Can I have her for my birthday? Please?

brenda said...

What a cute image and pretty colourways you have used.

Brenda x

kaylou said...

Hi there
your card is just adorable i must search these little gems out.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Malin said...

Incredibly pretty card Fran, love the colours.
//Malin

Linda Elbourne said...

A super card!

Ellepiggo by Vanessa said...

Fab image and gorgeous card. :)

Vanessa.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Fran.

Hugs Riet.x

Sharon said...

Fab card Fran. That image is such a cutie. Love the bobbles on the ribbon.
Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx.

Barbara said...

Gorgeous card Fran, I love your little pom-poms!
Drat - forgot about Ashes to Ashes!!! I'll see if it is on i-player.
Barbara
x

Kim Piggott said...

Totally love your card!
Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Create!
hugs
kim x

Tab said...

Fab card Fran, just love these Ketto stamps, so sweet! They look fab in the challenge colours too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Deb said...

Fabulous card so cute!
Have a great evening, Debx

joey said...

Hi Fran, super image so cute love your colour choice. Joey.x

StampingSeasons said...

I have just made a wish list of these lovely kettos.. seeing your card makes me want them even more.

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, really cute image.
Isn't it time to get out of the books and back crafting. I thought the first book was brilliant but struggled through the second so stopped there.
luv
Debby

Biscuitlid said...

Fab card, love the image and the stitching

Victoria
x

megastamper said...

oh wow fran, looks so precious and the bright colours are so wonderful.
hugs, bea

Madge said...

I just so love this image, a great card x

image coloring said...

What a wonderful card! Love the picture colouring.

steph said...

That's lovely Fran! Beautiful colouring! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin