Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Fri Sketcher & Copic Challenge: 'I still believe'

Hellooo! Sorry for the long weekend absence but work/last of the twilight books kept me busy! I've finished the books now (looking forward to the next film in november now, although the 2nd book was probably the one I didn't enjoy as much out of all 4) so can try and get back into my cards and visit some blogs soon (long overdue I know - sorry!)

Talking of books, this cutie I've used has got her head stuck in one too, heehee wonder if it's twilight? I've coloured her in using the colours over on Copic colour Challenge and have made the card using this week's fab FS sketch.

Stash:

  • Images: all the images and the sentiments are from the 'Never Ever' Greeting Farm stamp set. (For those who like to buy from UK, I know Silly Monkeys have this set plus lots more due in very soon). Stamped main image twice and have decoupaged her.
  • Colouring: Stamped with Memento Tux black ink and coloured with Copics plus some sakura clear glaze and stardust pens on her glasses, book, wings etc
  • papers: Buzzcraft A4 design papers from Silly Monkeys
  • Others: EK success edger punch, swirl punch and retro flower punchs for the flowers, MS twig punch, Kanban pearls for centre of flowers, thread and bells I found in my stash (wish you could hear the card as it jingles!)

*************

Wow, don't know what's with the weather but got woken up 4am this morning when we had THE noisiest freak hailstone downpour that lasted what seemed like forever LOL. Not a trace of it now obviously but it is a miserable dreary day - if you've got the sun can we have it back please!

Off to try and catch up with my DT cards and then some blog catching up and also mount some High Hopes stamps that I've been waiting forever for and they finally arrived today (we're talking nearly 2 months! but to be fair they have sent me lots of free ones plus lots of the new releases too so I'm some what placated)

Have a good day.


24 comments:

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Fran. Love the image and the colouring is just stunning. Hugs Michele x

craftyb said...

Hi Fran, I haven't been in ages but my FS card is straight after you!! Love this image, thought she looked familiar and then I noticed the name of the collection!! Love your colouring and the papers! bx

MichelleO said...

Just brilliant! Love all the details.. and your "copic" coloring is fabulous!
HUGS
MichelleO

daisy said...

hi fran what a lovely card! love the stamp!

hugs
daisy

dawnmarieg said...

Hi Fran, good to see you back. Your card is gorgeous, great colours and your copic colouring is amazing. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Kathy said...

GOrgeous card Fran!! I was just looking at this set this morning!! I think she is adorable!!
Beautiful colors and of course your coloring is fabulous!!!
All your flowers are pretty as well!
Hope your sun comes back ~ hate to tell you that we have it here!! The weather today is perfect ~ 85 with a wonderful breeze!
Have a great night :)Kathy

Deb said...

fabulous card Fran, what a cutie patootie!

Have a great day! Debx

CraftyC said...

A stunning card Fran, I love thsi stamp, just got mine this week. I saw your card posted on the silly monkey blog earlier and have to say I was impressed!
Clairex

Kim said...

Fran that is soooo adorable hun! WOW! What a fabulous scene! Love the Peter Pan-ness of it! So pretty!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Malin said...

Hi, I have been so busy the last weeks that my blog seems to be dead and so is my inspiration.

Beautiful card as always..

//Malin

Kim Piggott said...

Such a wonderful card Fran!
Love this sweet image and your colouring is fabulous!
Such stunning detail!
How hard is it to put those Twilights down. I had to start them all over again and I am on book 3 again now.
hugs
kim x

Stressed Stamper said...

love the card, and the image is fantastic. Thanks for joining in the Copics Colour Challenge

Sarah

Stampingcaz said...

fantastic card, she'll be there all day if its Twilight! I have started on book 1 again as I read it so fast I know I missed something.

Cazx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Fran,l love the stamp and colours.
So beautiful papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Mina said...

wow this is just stunning...I was looking at this stamp this afternoon will defo have to buy it now lol...I love the flowers you made and your colouring is as perfect as ever...love it xxx
p.s. we had a freak hailstorm yesterday afternoon too...wierd

Tab said...

Ooooh love your card hun! Fab image and those papers are delish! Love the flowers too!
Hugs Tab xxx

josefa laura said...

this card is really adorable..Josefa laura

Scrapmumur said...

OH...my dear Fran, your card is Stunning!!!
I love your composition, the papers and colours are wonderful.
Your image is adorable.
You have beautifully interpreted my sketch.
Thanks for your participation FS.
Have a nice week.
Hugs, Mumur

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, she does remind me of someone, with her nose stuck in a book rather than crafting.
luv
Debby

megastamper said...

oh what a fantastic and so lovely card. looks so pretty with the wonderful colourful coloration. really pretty.
hugs, bea

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Ahhh, what a sweet image Fran, gorgeous card and wonderful details as always.
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Hugs
Carole x

Shelley said...

Fran, your card is just gorgeous. There is so much to look at. hugs Shelley

Rach said...

Fran this is just adorable. love how you have coloured the image.. wonderful details. hugs rachxx

image color correction said...

What a wonderful card!! Thanks.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin