Monday, 13 April 2009

another quick boy card


quickly whipped this one up today for PTW sketch which ends in couple of hours (blame watching 'Twilight' last night so didn't do any crafting!) and also used the colours for this week's Copic challenge (RV29, E57, YG67)

It's a bit grubby looking as I've distressed edges and went a bit mad with my distress inks but it fits with the earthy/outdoor theme anyway so I think it's o.k but not one of my better ones!
Stash:
  • Images: 'Mark and milo' Toodles & Binks stamp (including the sentiment)
  • Colouring: Copics
  • DP: non branded. Just some old bits I found which reminded me of blankets which I thought suited the image and it matched my coloured in image
  • Others: lots of distressing and hand doodled stitching and a few eyelets set with Cropodile and added bit of garden twine to finish.
Right off to do some more DT cards before I start on my Twilight books I went and got today after watching the film last night! Thanks for dropping by, have a good evening.


11 comments:

Malin said...

Hello, such a nice card, have never seen that image before. Beautiful colouring as always.

//Malin

steph said...

Great card Fran! Love the eyelets! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Lisa (lakind) said...

I love this image! I was hoping to get this one cause it reminds me of my backpacking hubby and our sweet dog, Lizzie! Thanks for playing our copic challenge! Hope to see you next week!

Lisa

Ruth said...

beautiful card..I really love the string, Ruth

daisy said...

what a great male card! i can't tell you just quickley whipped it up. love the colors!

hugs
daisy

Viv said...

It's great Fran! Fantastic colouring as usual and the image is perfect for a lot of men's/boys cards. The distressing is fine too.
The string in the eyelets, is the perfect touch!
Viv xxx

debby4000 said...

Fantastic card, love how you've done the string and the colours are great for the image.
luv
Debby

dawnmarieg said...

Really lovely Fran, great image. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

nessy said...

hey great "boy/man" card ~really rugged ~love the "grubby" edges ~just perfect
hope you had a good weekend
vanessa xx

Adele said...

Lovely Fran, the colour combination works a treat and I love the "grubby" papers you have used too!LOL

Thank you for playing along with the Copics Colour Challenge and hope to see you again this week.

love Dingle.xx

Karen said...

Cor your work is fabulous!!! Just love all your cards, not just this one! Super work! xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin