Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Truly Scrumptious Charlotte

Oops was supposed to post this as my Monday post but forgot !

It's for the 'Truly scrumptious' challenge which was a lovely sketch so I thought I'd try to use up some scraps and this cute Charlotte image I had coloured up sitting on my desk.

Colours aren't actually that bright in real life - it should be more lilac/pinks but looks blue/reds in photo and looks like the ribbon doesn't match but it does - honest!!

Stash:

  • Images: 'maid Charlotte' WoJ stamp, sentiment from woodware clear set 'Jane's script'. Charlotte has been cut out and raised on foam pads
  • Colouring: Copics and twinkling H2os
  • Papers: Coredinations cardstock embossed with cuttlebug folders and then sanded plus some scraps of K & Co DP (sweet talk)
  • Others: MS border punch, glitter flocking on the raised bits of the pink piece behind Charlotte, SU word window punch for sentiment, scallop circle and rectangle nesties, ribbon & brads

Be back later this evening with my card for Tuesday (assuming I don't forget again!)


12 comments:

itsabrt said...

This card is terrific! I love how bold it is. BR-T

Annie said...

fabby card Fran and love the bright colours. hugs, annie x

Dawn said...

What a gorgeous bright card - fantastic image

Thanks for joining us this week

Dawn

Heather Bradley said...

Wonderful card Fran, your colouring is awesome as usual :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Mina said...

beautiful...I love everything about it and what a great idea to use up your scraps...Thanks for joining us at Truly scrumptious xxx

megastamper said...

wow fran, your is really lovely and so wonderful pretty.
hugs, bea

Sharon said...

Great card Fran. Love the bold colours. Thanks for taking part in the TS challenge.

Kim said...

Charlotte is a beauty! She's colored so perfect! I love her Fran! What colors do you use to color her hair? I want to try coloring dark hair but the colors I used didn't look so good. Thanks for the help hun!
Hugs~ Kim

shellshearer said...

love it, fab image and such bright gorgeous colours xx

RubyMay said...

wow...wonderful colours! This is fabulous x

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Fran. Love the image and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Michele x

Beth said...

This is so gorgeous! I love this stamp and the colours are fab! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge!
Beth xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin