Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Tilda & Friends: double trouble

ATC theme this week is to use 2 of something on your ATC. So I thought I'd try fitting 2 images on and had just the stamps for it - whipper snapper set called sugar n spice where all the stamps are all quite dinky in size. So I've got 2 girls and 2 kitties - which makes it double, double trouble LOL

I've used 4 different stamps from the set, the 2 girls are both seperate (I've masked one and stamped the other behind her), the cat at the front is the 3rd stamp which I have cut out and popped up with silicone glue and then the sentiment is the 4th stamp. I've hand drawn the cobblestone floor and the fence behind the girls then coloured it all with my Copics. Then all I've done is matted it onto a bit of scrap dp in matching shades of yellow and pink.

Pop on over to see all the other DT's ATCs and more importantly, join in & have a bit of fun!

Have a good day! I'm off to finish my CCT card for tomorrow as it's work night tonight and I'm running out of time again!

9 comments:

Julia Pollard said...

Oh wow, this is just superb, I love it!

Glitter Monkey said...

Fantastic use of these stamps Fran - great ATC. Lol Lynn ♥

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC Fran, I love the cute little images. I haven't even started my CCT card yet!!

Zarah said...

Awwww!!! Too cute!! :D

MichelleO said...

OH my this one made me smile this morning! It is wonderful! and I think you get double wow oh wow for it!
HUGS
MichelleO

Annie said...

doule the fun as well as double the trouble! love this fun ATC Fran, great colours and love your handrawn elements too. hugs, annie x

PS I just did the post for the Birthday present winners and used the email link on your blog for them to contact you. let me know if there are any problems. hugs, annie x

Cathy said...

This is soooo cute!!! I love it!!!

daisy said...

this card is just super! loe to see you'r cards every time

hugs
daisy

Viv said...

Don't do ATCs Fran, but I know a belter whem I see one and I see one here! Simply amazing.
Viv xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin