Tuesday, 3 March 2009

Spoonful of Anyas

My Miss Anya's finally got coloured in - they have been vying for attention along with the Gorjuss girls so thought I'd best give them a turn in the spotlight. I couldn't decide which one to use first so I used all three and made a big card! I absolutely adore the Anya stamps (it's a 'colouring in' thing I think. They are just such fun to colour in, especially their hair and face) and had a blast with this one.

Really could/should have kept the layout simple I think but as I've not done a challenge for a while I had a look around and saw that spoonful is for 'tearing' so fiddled about a bit and came up with this layout. The dotty strip of paper has been torn along with the flower and I've hand stitched some flourishes over that and the flower.Stash:
  • Images: 'Miss Anya' The Greeting Farm stamps, 'girl friend' from a studio g 99p set.
  • Colouring: stamped with Memento ink, coloured with Copics
  • Papers: digital download from Sweet Shoppe, can't remember name
  • Others: Papermania 'doodles' stitch template used for the swirl and flower stitching, metal flower charms, button

Right, off to watch recorded CSI with hubby (not looking forward to when Grissom leaves - the show won't be the same without him). Hope to see you tomorrow for my ATC.

12 comments:

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Fran, such cute images and beautifully cololured. Love the lo and pretty dp. Hugs Nikki x

Kim said...

Fran this is AMAZING! I am so in love with this card hun! It's so adorable! I need to get me these cuties...these Anya are so on my wish list! You colored them to perfection hun! Beautiful! Have fun watching CSI....I am a huge CSI junkie...I watch all 3 of them! It is very sad when Grissom leaves! :(
Hugs~ Kim

Andrea, said...

Fab card Fran, I love these new Anyas and the papers you have used are so scrummy, have a good day

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Fran. Love the images and the yummy papers. Michele x

Malin said...

Amazing Fran, love it - out of words.
//Malin

Annie said...

oo what a fabby fun card and I love the Anyas all together. and that stitching you did too! it must have taken you ages to make but so worth it! hugs, annie x

debby4000 said...

WOW this is stunning, gorgeous colours, I can see another purchase happening.

Claire said...

I'm starting to see these Miss Anya's pop up and they are really cute. Love your card, so colourful.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Fran, Thanks for playing along with us this week, Hugs Debbie x

Sue said...

wow now dont they look amazing, stunning card beautifully coloured, sue.x

Cathy said...

This is a gorgeous card!! Truly amazing!! Love it!!

stardustgemsandribbon said...

What a wonderful Miss Anya line up! Wow, they are so beautiful Fran...love how you have coloured their hair.
Oh I'm so enjoying these stamps too...aren't they just so much fun to coloour :-)
Hugs
Carole x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin