Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Sketch Sat: Simply Matthew . .

. . . and a few swirl stamps plus sentiment on this card I made for the 'Sketch Sat' sketch. Didn't want it any fussier as I thought the square dp layout with 'Matthew' in the middle was quite striking as it was. The image is raised on foam pads so is more dimensional IRL and his wings and flower are sparkly too. Why does it never look it in the pictures?!No need for a stash/description list as it's so simple, just the usual suspects; Copics, distress inks and the dp is BG ('Granola'). Cute Matthew stamp & the sentiment is of course from WoJ and the swirl ones are Inkadinkado.

Thanks for dropping by (twice today!), off to colour in my ATC for tomorrow, until then -

3 comments:

Malin said...

Besutiful card Fran!

Kim said...

Gorgeous card Fran! I love it...I just love that paper! I know what you mean about the sparkles not showing up on pictures...darn camera! hee hee!
Hugs~ Kim

shellshearer said...

aw hun he is soooo cute..gorgeous card xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin