Saturday, 28 March 2009

PTW: get well card

Fab sketch over on PTW and I wanted to use another of my Anya stamps and this fab 'prescription' stamp I found at Silly Monkeys when I got her a while ago, which I thought went with her perfectly. Love that you can tick and write your own prescription on it :) - not done that bit yet until I come to use it.

Again my photo skills are pants as I tend to take them late at night under my daylight bulb so am never sure how they will turn out once I've fixed/edited it - in this instance the pink cardstock looks red but it is pink and matches the dp IRL. This is another shot of at at different angle just so you can see the border on the right a bit better.

Stash:

  • Images: Nurse Anya, Greeting farm stamp. Presription note (including the little circular sentiment and the pill one in top right of card) is Maya road clear stamp. Both from Silly Monkey crafts
  • Colouring: Copic markers
  • DP: DCWV spring stack '08 plus some cardstock to match. blue piece has been embossed with cuttlebug script folder then sanded.
  • Others: Scallop rectangle nesties, Fiskars 'apron lace' border punch, stethescope & medicine bottle are decorative buttons which I have coloured with copics to match.

Been a mega busy night at work (which is good as I need to pay for stash somehow don't I?!) but I'm shattered now so will keep this brief and go chill a bit before bed - 1 less hour in bed tomorrow too :( but at least it means longer brighter days now :)


May not be around till Monday evening now as I've got stuff to do not to mention a few DT things too (always run out of time why is that?!). So if I don't catch you till then have a lovely Sunday.


12 comments:

anabellpepper said...

very cute! I just love the nurse image!!

Malin said...

Another absoluyley stunning creation, love how you have colourd the image.
It is beautiful Fran!
Have a nice Sunday!
//Malin

LOUISE said...

Great card Fran, love Nurse Anya, and the prescription stamp is perfect. Louise x

Kim said...

What a fabulous card Fran! I love the little Rx stamp!!! That's super duper cute!
hugs~ Kim

MichelleO said...

How super cute is this! Great get well card!
HUGS
MichelleO

Michele said...

Fabulous card Fran. Love the image and the colouring is just perfect. Michele x

Deb said...

Love this Fran, the image is adorable and how fabulous is that prescription stamp!
Have a great evening, Debx

josefalaura said...

All your blog and your cards are so so beautiful

Viv said...

Once again you've coloured to perfection. That hair is amazing!
Beautiful work. I love the nurse Anya and hope to get her one day if they stop selling out! LOL
Viv xxx

steph said...

Aww Fran - that's fab! Like the little prescription! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

fairymadjo said...

ahhh sooo sweet hun, love it huggs jo x

Annie said...

Hi Fran! I'm lovin' nurse Anya on your card and the bright cheery colours. thanks for your kind words on my blog and I'll be trying to keep in touch even if I'm not blogging myself! hugs, annie x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin