Saturday, 14 March 2009

late PB recipe: Honey Bear

Just a quickie from me today. This was my entry into the PB challenge but I ran out of time yesterday and had to go to work and there's a new challenge up now! Anyway the challenge WAS 'a recipe' - 3 brads, 2 ribbons & 1 flower and I have used one of the older PB stamps which I adore. This one is called 'Sweet Honey' and I got her from HM stamps (fab guy - great service and pretty much all of the PB back catalogue, link in my sidebar).


This was 1 of the stamps I got off him recently and it cleared customs too :D. Talking of stash I promised hubby to go on stash diet after this week thinking the new ones from Sugar Nellies were going to be released this weekend and would be my last purchase . . but they haven't . . . aargh! what to do?! So, anyway, no more buying from me (apart from maybe the nellies ;D) so if you see me with any more new stuff slap my wrist o.k? (Although I do still have a small backlog of orders placed that have yet to reach me so they don't count LOL)


Anyway, I'm going to be busy inking up all the fabby NEW forthcoming release from WoJ (release date 22nd March). My DT packet arrived yesterday and they are soo sweet, just you wait and see - you'll have to wait till Mon which is when the DT will start to preview them. So come back then.

Until then, have a lovely rest of the weekend and go buy some stash as I'm sure the online stores will see a slump in sales now that I've stopped buying LOL




P.S do you like my new blog header? It's not great but I only have the free Paint.net program and made it up as a I went along. It's a bit eclactic (like me!) but that's what I wanted, to represent all the cute images I love using (they were all taken from photos of cards I've made). Still need to tidy up my sidebar etc as I think it's due for a spring clean but it's getting there I think.
P.P.S Whoohoo! my magnolia spring kit arrived - think this is the best one yet. Hope I've got enough EZ.

11 comments:

Joyce said...

Like the new header. The layout is good too, it gives a clean background to see the lovely colouring in your cards.

mar1ene said...

Cute card Fran, love the papers and image is coloured to perfection!!
Have a fab weekend!
Hugs, Marlene x

daisy said...

omg fran, this card is so cute! love the stamp image!!!!

hugs
daisy

Annie said...

ooo how adorable is this cute character! I got another order from Dick too which cleared customs ok, and there's another on its way! obviously the trick is to order little and often .. .. not something you want to here right now! looking forward to seeing your previews of the new WOJ stamps, and like you I'm waiting on the new Elisabeth Bell designs at SN too! enjoy your weekend, hugs, annie x

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Fran and i just love the stamp. I also just recieved my Magnolia spring kit and like you have alot of backorders to come but am putting myself on a stash ban. Its ridiculous the amount of new and unused stash I have and will never get threw it all, but I dont think the ban will be in place long, I have a weakness for cute stamp! lol
Clairex

Kathy said...

What a beautiful card Fran! Love the colors and your papers are just gorgeous! Adorable image as well!! Tell your hubby you have to help the economy out!! (LOL) I am trying the same but I have been for a year! (LOL) Have fun with your new Magnolias! :)Kathy

Viv said...

Great header Fran and great card!
I'm upset now 'coz I've got that bear in a different stamp. Sitting down with a beehive in it. Can I find it? No! I've searched high and low. Arghh.
Viv xx

Deb said...

Fabulous card Fran, I love the sweet bear, that is a gorgeous image, I might just have to pay that shop a visit, she is tooo cute!
I love your blog header, it is so personal to you which is how it should be. I wish I could find the time to play around and make myself a new one, mine was meant to be a temporary thing and here I am months later still with it!
Hope you have a great sunday! hugs Debx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, simply adorable image and great colouring. Never did get my PB stamps they got sent to the wrong house and they said they never got it.

Tab said...

Oh Fran sweetie, I love your card, what a gorge image. I love these PB images they are so diff to the norm, coloured beautifully too.

So glad that your order arrived in good time, I didn't realise it was you till you said LOL, apologies sweetie! Have fun with your Club stamps, they are just too delish for words!
Hugs Tab xxx

dawnmarieg said...

I really like your header Fran, gorgeous images. Love this card, the image is so lovely and as always your colouring is fantastic. Hugs DawnM.x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin