Thursday, 19 March 2009

CCT Recipe: Easter Tilda & Ismaki

Well, the challenge over on CCT this week is a recipe (something torn, 2 papers and only 4 embellishments). Now, we were told to follow it closely and so being the good girl that I am I tried!

The hard bit was the 4 embellishments as my flowers are made up of a prima & a paper rose so that counted as 2 embellishments per flower, so that was my lot! Luckily I picked a big picture so didn't need much trimmings. I've also used this week's Ismaki sketch and the optional extra of 'flowers'


Stash:
  • Images: spring tree, tilda & happy easter all from the Magnolia easter collection. Got these from Tab (prior to my stash diet!), here - fab service!
  • Colouring: Copics and stickles on the blossoms and tilda's bows
  • DP: DCWV spring paper stack from last year (really must try to use up my paper moutain)
  • Others: 2 prima flowers, 2 paper rose buds

Don't forget to go check out the rest of the gorgeous DT examples and there's also a fabby 'Greeting Farm' candy this week (Chef Ian set) which I want!

If you pop back later I should have another WoJ preview for you. Till then,



15 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Fran, fab colours and images.

Maya said...

Gorgeous card!!
Love you`re colouring,it is perfect!
Hugs from Maya :)

mar1ene said...

Wow.. super, super stunning, fabulous colouring and colours!
Love the tree and wish I got it now!!
Have a great day!
Hugs, Marlene x

Deb said...

fabulous card Fran! I love the pretty scene you created that is a fab tree, you used the papers so well to create more interest too, well done on sticking to the recipe so well!
Have a great day, hugs Debx

Malin said...

Oh this card is amazing, love it.
Have a nice and sunny day

//Malin

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, lovely Tilda and can't believe you managed to resist more embellishments.

mu42800 said...

magnifique carte
bizzz Mu

Annie said...

Fabulous Fran! love the cute Tilda with the lamb and that spring tree, so perfect for Easter. and love the bright colours and pretty papers you used. hugs, annie x

nefertiti said...

Waouh! fabulous card!!lovely colours!!!!!!

Caryn said...

OOh you're a braver girl than me having a go at the challenge - it scared the bejesus out of me! 4EBELLISHMENTS? Have they lost their minds? lol

You did a wonderful job on this - I love the stamp.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

la tef said...

Wonderful card.
Biz la tef

Viv said...

Gorgeous card Fran. Love the 'Cherry Blossom' tree!
I'm dead jealous of her perfectly coloured black hair!
Viv xx

Tova said...

very beautiful !!

Kim said...

oh that is such an adorable Tilda...I love the scene you have created and your ATC below is amazing!
Hugs~ Kim

kiki said...

beautiful card !
kiki :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin