Wednesday, 11 March 2009

ATC: one for the boys


It's mid-week already which means time for another ATC. Tilda & Friends this week wants 'one for the boys' so I thought I'd ink up this cute Ian stamp from Greeting Farm as I needed something quick & easy and he was just perfect.

I just cut him out, coloured with Copics (really must use my distress inks & Prismas sometime!) and raised him off the ATC with foam pads. The background is piece of card from DCWV 'rockstar' stack and I've stamped/embossed some star borders (my 'on the edge' set again!) and 'you rock' from an Inkadinkado 'rockstar' set. That's it! Think I'll be using him as a card topper.

Thanks for stopping by and hopefully see you tomorrow for my CCT card. gotta work tonight but may get to fit a bit of blog hopping in ;)

13 comments:

Belinda said...

Wow Fran that looks amazing, i must get me some Greeting Farm stamps soon they are soooo nice!
Belinda x

Beth said...

This is awesome! I love this cute Ian stamp and the greeting looks great! xx

Malin said...

Beautiful Fran! Love the image and the colouring is perfect as always.

BTW: The Magnolia club-kit arrived this morning, pic. on my blog.

//Malin

Glitter Monkey said...

Fantastic ATC Fran - he rocks!! Lol Lynn ♥

Annie said...

fabby ATC with this cutie - perfect one for the boys! hugs, annie x

MichelleO said...

He is fantastic! so fun... he is on my list to get!
HUGS
MichelleO

CraftyC said...

Love your ATC Fran, it certainly rocks!!
Clairex

Riet said...

woww Fran,what a beautiful cards,l love them all.

hugs Riet.x

Gill said...

Fabulous ATC Fran, love the colours and the image is totally rad dude....I'm way too old to be talking like that lol!!
hugs Gill x

Viv said...

Don't do ATcs but DO do great artwork! This is great!
Viv xx

Andrea, said...

Fabulous ATC Fran, I love this image he is great.

Steph said...

What a cool ATC! Love the stamp and the paper is just perfect!

Shary said...

Great boy ATC Fran , he looks fab!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin