Monday, 2 March 2009

Another Gorjuss girl & an award

Thought I'd try another Gorjuss girl, but blonde this time and more layers this time just to see how it looked. No challenge in mind, just used the other half of the grey cardstock for my base cardblank then got a bunch of papers and messed about with it and came up with this Here's another shot of it standing up so you can see how the scalloped edge is on the front of the card:
Stash:
  • Images: 'sent with love' Gorjuss girl from kit 1, Funky Kits, flourish border to the left of image is from autumn leaves 'on the edge' stamp set (sorry, it's a new toy - you know what that's like :D)
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Papers: from digital kit 'fun for me' by Zoe Pearn over on Sweet Shoppe Designs
  • Others: curved rectangle nesties, MS border punch, EK flourish punch. Flower made with EK retro flower punch and paper flower centre

As this card was more elaborate, I've used up some scraps and decorated the inside too but nothing too fancy and not something I do often (because even though I do love seeing insides decorated and think they can finish off the card I take so long putting the front together that I'm usually ready to move on to the next and don't want to spend anymore time on it!)


***********
Got this super sweet award fom Caryn & Shell, isn't it just so pretty?! Thanks so much ladies, I love it!Rules are to pass this on to 10 fav blogs but I'm going to be naughty and pass it on to everyone on my bloglist and to everyone who leaves me lovely comments all the time - you all truely make my heart smile :). So please take this and pass it on if you wish. On that note, I shall leave you and do a spot of blurfing myself before I head off to bed.

15 comments:

Malin said...

This card is stunning Fran!
About my face lift on my blog: most credits for the new look goes to Donna!

//Malin

Stacey said...

Gorjuss looks great blonde! These downloaded papers are fab too ~x~

Marcea said...

What a fab card hun, love the colours and so nice to see her withfairer hair too :o)
Inside looks lovely but yes, it just all takes so much time, lol
-x-

shellshearer said...

Fab card hun as always...your welcome xxx

Annie said...

just a gorgeous card with a gorjuss girl and a great use of all those little bits and pieces. Love the inside too! hugs, annie x

Michele said...

Gorgeous card. Love the papers and the image you've used. Michele x

Kathy said...

Wow she is really gorgeous Fran!! I love her in bright colors!! The papers are so pretty and all the details are just fab! I feel the same when it comes to the insides! The outside just takes me so long (LOL)! I cannot wait to get mine in the mail!!! Have a great night!!
(Are you still watching the Mentalist? I just love it and they have been showing repeats alot but I still have to watch them (LOL)! His character is just so irrestible!) :)Kathy

Lisa Olson said...

Wow this is an amazing card Fran, love the colours the detail the layout well I just love everything about it.
TFS

Kim said...

Fran your Gorjuss Girl is so gorgeous! WOW she looks fabulous as a blonde! So pretty Fran! Oh how I wish we lived close so we could craft together! I think we would have a blast! When I am rich someday I will come and visit! ha ha! OK...since I won't be rich....how about when I graduate and have a fulltime job again! hee hee!
Hugs~ Kim

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Fran and fab colours

Cathy said...

She is really beautiful!! I love these little girls. They are so sweet!!! You have colored her to perfection!!

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Beautiful...what a really pretty pink you've used...so much to look at, wonderful accents.
Carolemx

Beth Norman said...

So cute! Love the colours and the newsprint.

anywhere_Smile said...

Now that we have described discount links of london the one way linking process, how can you get links of london silver websites to link just to you? One answer is that it is links of london sale dependent on your sites content, especially if you links london jewellery have unique content. Other websites will link cheap links of london to you if you have interesting content that links london bracelet compliments their content. The problem is that you london links charms really have to have something exceptional. links of london watches sale One easy way to get a type of one way link called discount links of london rings a back-link. These are links to articles that you cheap links of london necklaces have written and distributed through article directories.

sad said...

I have spent most of my life in Kenya,tory burch East Africa I was intrigued to hear MBT shoes,tory burch shoes otherwise known as Masai Barefoot Technology.MBT shoes are most definitely not a fashion statement and can look a bit odd. tory burch outlet Invented in 1997 by Swiss Engineer Karl Mueller, Mbt's are seen as a highly performing aid to fitness. cheap tory burch MBT's are designed to be breathable, flexible and comfortable. tory burch boots The MBT shoes uniquely mbt designed sole, very similar to the 'tyre shoes' often worn by East African Tribal people, are said to mimic walking around barefoot in the sand.tory burch flip flops MBT shoes are slightly weighted and distribute weight evenly across the entire foot and as your body reacts to the weight and instability of the mbt shoe's sole design, muscles,tory burch handbag often those neglected, are made to work to correct this instability.tory burch handbags outlet Could there then be a better way to tone up when the only fitness aid you need is a pair of MBT shoes? tory burch heels MBT shoes can have a beneficial effect on the entire body and MBT shoes are said to enhance both training and massage effects on the body.tory burch flats Here are a few reasons why: All you need to do is start walking. Walking is probably one of the , most popular, tory burch flats cheap simplest, cheapest and enjoyable recreational activities one can find. Walking alone improves circulation, boosts your immunity, strengthens the performance of the lungs and heart, betters your mood, improves muscle tone and gets you out of the house.tory burch wallet Add a pair of Mbt shoes to the equation and many of the benefits are magnified and mbt schuhe muscles, not often used, start to be trained.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin