Thursday, 19 February 2009

Used Promarkers for sale

now SOLD
As I've got hooked on copics now, I haven't been using my Promarkers so have decided to sell them. Anyone interested?
  • I've got 88 colours which is pretty much all of them (only missing mandarin orange and no3 shades in the 3 greys) and the 2 manga sets are still in their original packaging (1 is missing the pen fine liner but there is 1 in the other)

  • I've had them for around 6 months but there's still plenty ink left and in good condition

  • Would like to sell the lot as 1 package so maybe you and some friends would like to split it?

  • would like £65 for the lot (so only 70p each!) ONO (would cost around £150 new - think I paid more - don't really want to think about that!)

  • Paypal & UK only (as quite heavy).

If interested please email me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin