Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC: warm it up!


Seeing as it's been so cold this week, Tilda & Friends want you to 'warm it up' for this week's ATC. So it can be warm colours or a warm theme. I've gone with the warming theme and nothing beats a nice hot soak in my book and judging by this cute stamp, it could get even steamier with 2 in the tub LOL.

This cute stamp is 1 of those 99p ones from Dovecraft from their new 'Smirk' range. I've cut it out and coloured what little there is of it with my Copics, added stickles to the water and heart then added crackle glaze over the tub to make it look like those old enamel ones (might see better if you click on photo). I've have raised this with foam pads. Background is piece of embossed card I've swiped over with chalk ink (thought it resembled bathroom tiles), typed 'you warm my heart' with my ATB tapewriter. Then added a punched out border along the top and framed it with diecut scrap.

Really simple but fun I think!


8 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Excellent!!! The frame looks perfect :o)x

Jeannette said...

What a fabulous ATC, I may have to start doing some again.

Annie said...

fabulous Fran! what a great idea for this week's theme and a fabulous little stamp too. lots of details make for a stunning ATC. hugs, annie x

Glitter Monkey said...

It's HUGE fun Fran and how warm does it look in that bath!! Lol Lynn x

Beth said...

Oh this is so cute! I love the crackle effect - it looks so realistic! xx

Kathy said...

Cool little scene you have created for that cute little stamp! I absolutely love that bathtub ~ how cool it looks!! I hope your staying warm!! :)Kathy

MichelleO said...

Too adorable! And yes... two in the tub would make it even warmer!
HUGS
MichelleO

Jo said...

This is so cute Fran and such a clever idea!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin