Friday, 20 February 2009

Sketch Sat: 'lets go on a egg hunt'

Hope you don't mind but it's another WoJ stamp :) can't help it, they are all just so cute. This one is using the sketch over on Sketch Sat and it's turned out ultra girly so may not be to everyone's taste!

Not much too it really;
  • all the images are WoJ coloured with copics and a bit of twinkling H20 over the eggs, butterfly and her hairband. I've cut out the cute little basket of eggs and curved it before sticking down with silicone glue. The sentiment is from an old 'See D' easter stamp set
  • Papers are Basic grey (I just love their pads - can't help it) 'Urban Prairie' again - think I may need to get another pad of this soon
  • circle nesties to cut out image, MS arch lattice border punch (just about see it) and flowers made with EK retro flower punches and some gems

Seems a bit soon to be making easter cards but I can't believe we're nearly 2/3rds way through Feb already so it can't be far off, can it!

Have a good day! I'll try and make my next card a non WoJ before you all get bored o.k?!

18 comments:

Cathy said...

I couldn't possibly get bored with your WOJ cards. They are absolutely stunning!! Your coloring and the papers and embellies that you have chosen are beautiful!! OMG I love it!!

Malin said...

This card is more the beautiful, love everything about it.
//Malin

Kim said...

Fran what a beauty! I love the girliness of it! So pretty! Great work!
Hugs~ Kim

Skraptacular Designs said...

Fran...I just LOVE your WOJoy stamps and so wish I had them all! They are just too darn cute but we haven't been able to find anywhere here in the states that sells them. I'm so jealous!

Thanks for making such beautiful cards and giving me such inspiration every time I visit your blog!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Fran. Love the way you've coloured in the image. Yummy papers also. Michele x

Tina said...

www Fran i can see why you can't stop using these gorgeous images... mine still aren't here boo hoo... i love these colours they are just so yummy.... Have a great weekend Crafy Hugs Tina

Glitter Monkey said...

I do love these WoJ images Fran and you have made such a beauty here. Lol Lynn ♥

Annie said...

gorgeous card Fran and certainly not getting bored with these WOJ images, I still haven't used all of mine once yet! love how you added the butterfly and the little egg basket too. hugs, annie x

Sandra said...

Would never get bored of WoJ images on your cards... they are wonderful. Love the 'girly-ness' of this one. Great colour combo and your images are coloured in to perfection as always.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Deb said...

I am loving your WOJ cards Fran, this one is so pretty, such gorgeous colours and I love the little easter basket, it will be here before we know it!
Have a great day, Debx

shellshearer said...

love it xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

This is such a gorgeous card Fran with gorgeous papers and those whiff of joy images are fab, i don't blame you for using them again! have a great weekend, hugs Linda x

josefa laura said...

Always beautiful your work.jlaura

Caryn said...

Oh Fran, there's no such thing as TOO girly IMHO! This is so lovely and that stamp is just beautiful. Gorgeous card.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Heather Bradley said...

Beautiful card Fran :0) Wonderfully colouring :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Lisa Olson said...

Hi Fran sorry not been around much lately, just been mad busy!! I can see you have been busy too!! I love all of your latest cards this last one is a particular fav its just sooo pretty but then all your cards are!!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card Fran!! I love the colors and yummy papers!! That image is also one of my fav's from the spring kit! Thanks for your lovely comment regarding my whereabouts!! I have been slugged down with a sinus infection! It was awful but feeling abit better now!! Thanks again and have a great week-end :)Kathy

Kirsten said...

Oh my goodness, this is SO gorgeous, I love, love, love it! There is no way I could ever get bored with your WOJ cards, so, more please! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin