Sunday, 15 February 2009

'It's all good' . . but a bit late!

Here's the card I said I might be back to show. It was for the High Hopes challenge sketch by Katharina but as usual, I'm too late and a new challenge is up now but I had fun :) Wasn't sure what colours dragons should be (who does haha. Hubby has since come up with some fab suggestions so will try those next time), so it was a stab in the dark and I'm really happy how he's turned out - just hope I can do it again! Love this dragon, think he's a great 'dude' card :D so I've kept it simple and just added a couple of brads and a fairly masculine bit of ribbon!

Stash:

  • Images: 'Ace' & sentiment are High Hopes stamps
  • Colouring: Copics (YG91,YG95,G99 for dragon with touch of R02 on his cheeks)
  • Papers: brown cardstock for base card & DCWV 'Far East' stack - so he's a chilled out Zen dragon :p
  • Others: ribbon and some brads and cuttlebug swirl embossing folder

Used the scraps for the inside of the card too, nothing fancy, just layered blocks to compliment the front.

Thanks for popping by and have a great evening.

5 comments:

Rach said...

a brilliant card Fran the colouring is really effective. wonderful job.xx

Annie said...

It's a fab dude card Fran! and love that cute aero dragon. hugs, annie x

michele said...

gorgeous card fran beautiful colouring hugs mx

Deb said...

wow, Fran, you coloured the dragon perfectly, I imagine that is exactly how a dragon should be!!lol
Have a great evening, Debx

Boots the Monkey (Jo) said...

I just love this card, so wonderful for those difficult males in our lives. This image is fantastic and he is coloured to perfection.

Jo x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin