Monday, 9 February 2009

Ismaki09/006 & BG: 'you're so tweet'

I had this card all laid out ready to stick down on my desk when I discovered it was almost identical to the new Ismaki sketch which was posted today. So I re-arranged it slightly (flipped the sketch to work with) and voila, challenge complete :) - love it when that happens (which isn't very often!). I've also used different ranges of BG papers and brads so can enter it into the BG challenge too - yeah!
Stash Used:
  • Images: 'Adam' Toodles & Binks stamp which comes with the sentiment too
  • Colouring: stamped onto kraft coloured cardstock and used my Prismacolor pencils/Sansodor for a change - just love the look you get with this
  • Papers: Basic Grey papers from 'offbeat' & 'boxer'
  • Others: 'euphoria' brads, cuttlebug embossing folder, MS fence border punch, 'frond' leaf punch and lots of faux stitching

Sorry the last few have been the same colour palette but you know when you've got everything out and you're on a roll, it's best not to fight it! I'll be back in the morning with another card which will be less masculine, promise plus some WoJ news.

16 comments:

Kathy said...

Ihave to agree with you ~ that it looks so cool on the Kraft paper! Love the whiter shadowing as well!! That image is so cute and the sentiment is perfect!! Have a great night ~ or Tuesday I should say! :)kathy

josefa laura said...

Oh.it ie so cute i love it..jlaura

Malin said...

A cute card, like the semtiment, perfect.
//Malin

nathmael said...

wow so beautiful card !!!

Stacey said...

Totally funky and original. I love the effect you have achieved stamping my the Kraft and colouring with Prismas ~x~

Annie said...

another fabby card for an awkward man! especially an ornithologist! (don't check the spelling!) hugs, annie x

Svvaly said...

Splendide, j'aime beaucoup.

Bises
Svvaly

Stempelfrosch said...

Wonderful card with funny stamp!
LG Anke

COCO said...

oh very sweet card and nice papers !!!
hugs coco

Kim said...

Beautiful card Fran! I so love your colorin on this one...it's fantastic! Gorgeous papers! Very cute!
Hugs~ Kim

Rica said...

Super cute card Fran. Love your choice of papers and and layout. Gorgeously colour image and a nice touch with the little fence running across the middle.
Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey - hugs Heather xx

la tef said...

Ta carte est superbe.
Biz la tef

Boots the Monkey (Jo) said...

Gorgeous card. I adore the Toodles and Binks images so you have won me over already ! LOL I love the mix of BG papers you have used with it too.

Thank you for joining us this week and I shall have a look out for Kraft Paper, never heard of it before !

Jo x

nefertiti said...

Très originale avec ce tampon!!!!!

kiki said...

beautiful card and beautiful stamp !!
kiki :)

nillar said...

Such a cool card! That stamp is truly original and you've done a great job with it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin