Saturday, 7 February 2009

Ismaki09/005

I was umming and ahhing what to use for the 3 images in the Ismaki sketch this week when I realised it was staring me in the face on my desk! I've had these cute WoJ 'Alison Acton accessories' images stamped out on my desk for a while now waiting for me to use them when it dawned on me they were the perfect size! I even managed to incorporate the 'heart' option (centre of my punched out flower). I've used non-girly colours as I am seriously lacking in 'non-girly' cards even though i couldn't resist adding a flower!

Stash used:

  • Images: 'fancy cake', 'champagne cooler' & 'presents' all WoJ stamps
  • Colouring: copics & a bit of stickles for sparkle
  • Papers: BG 'Offbeat'
  • Others: square nesties, EK retro flower punch, M Stewart heart punch

Ooo just received my DT stamps from WoJ (they are gorgeous - just wait until you see them) so can't wait to get cracking with them but I've also got loads of gorgeous new stamps recently that I want to play with too including my other DT goodies - just not enough time is there?!! (. . and before you suggest it, no, 'cutting back on the rubba' is NOT an option LOL :D)

Have a good weekend.

13 comments:

manue said...

Perfect use for your stamps!!! Love the colors too.

Heather Bradley said...

Great card Fran and your colouring is wonderful :0)
No no no, one can't cut back on the rubba! trouble is there is so many wonderful new stamps coming out and not enough money to go around. I have spent the past 3 days with £30 burning an hole in my pocket and not a clue on which stamps to choose....I want them all lol.
**Hugs** Heather x

Annie said...

fabulous card Fran and glad you are getting back to the crafting. was it Elisabeth's new stamps for WOJ that you got - I am dying to see what they are going to be! Are you open to bribery!?! hugs, annie x

Steph said...

What a fun card! I love the stamps you've used and your colouring is fab as usual x

Malin said...

Beautiful card as always, the colouring is perfect!
//Malin

craftyb said...

Hi Frances, you made a great job of this sketch!! I've been wondering what to use with this sketch too, and so far "nothing" has won!! Can't wait to see the WOJ stamps....and I know how you feel with all the new stamps...I've had a lot recently and am still buying more even though I haven't got through my new ones yet!! Hope you're having fun with your new toys!! bx

Kim said...

Love this, it's fabulous!

Kim said...

Fran this is so wonderful! I love it!!! And your craft room rearrangement looks AWESOME! I love the rails and bins on the wall...that's so cool! I would love to do something like that in my room! Love your new Ikea furniture too!
Hugs~ Kim

Nixe07 said...

What a gorgeous card. Love your fantastic colouring and the colours.
Hugs
Moni

josefa laura said...

i love your work josefa laura

COCO said...

oh perfect card !!!! very nice stamps !!!!
hugs coco

P'tite Plume said...

Très jolie et originale!

debby4000 said...

Oh these are a perfect size, fab colours too. I agree cutting back on rubber is just not an option.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin