Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Ismaki: 'Love'

Think the title says it all - I 'love' the little boy in the WoJ spring stamp kit! Think it's his little cherub face. Anyway, I've stamped him sitting on the tree trunk (another stamp) and used the Ismaki sketch. As ever I get drawn to using black for the hair (although I did go blonde for my card the other day so I do try!)

Stash:
  • Images: Spring Stamp kit from WoJ. For those who didn't get the kit they will be available as individual stamps to buy from tonight! the floral flourish around the edges of the image are a Papermania snag'em stamp duo
  • Colouring: stamped with Memento black tuxedo ink on smooth cardstock (I use 200gsm bright white COATED card - pk of 50 from Rymans. Probably better stuff out there but it's what's easily available to me and it works well enough) and coloured with Copics
  • DP: Basic grey 'Urban Prairie'
  • Others: Quickcutz damask flourish die, sizzix alpha strip die for the 'love' can't remember the name of it off the top of my head, MS fench border punch and the little leaves in the corner are from a small 'Leone Em' punch I found whilst clearing out the other week - didn't even know I had it :/!

That's all for today, will have another cutie from the set for my CCT card tomorrow - hope to see you then. Off for some lunch then it's work for me tonight.

15 comments:

Annie said...

oh yes he is a cutie! and love the dark hair you gave him too. hugs, annie x

Glitter Monkey said...

He really has got a lovely little face Fran!! Love these colours. Lol Lynn x

MichelleO said...

He looks so cute, my stamps just arrived...can't wait to mount cut and ink! I love your dark hair coloring, you really have mastered it..I have trouble making it look real.
HUGS
MichelleO

joey said...

Hi, this is gorgeous, super image and beautiful colouring. joey.x

Inger-g said...

Love your card! The stamp is supercute :-)

mu42800 said...

elle est sueprbe cette carte
j'adore
bizzz Mu

tina46 said...

this is a lovely card fran!!! wonderful colours!!
hug tina46

Tina said...

Awwww he is just so cute... i still don't have mine... awwwawwww.... stamping my feet... i love the DP you used... it goes so well with him... i think you are right the black hair looks so good.. another stunning creation.. Crafty hugs tina

Ninie said...

Superbe !!!

Ninie said...

Superbe !!!

IsaNorris said...

lovely card, thanks for playing

Lilian said...

Lovely card Fran and beautiful coloring as always! Have a great day!

Boots the Monkey (Jo) said...

Another gorgeous male card, I love it. The image is gorgeous as is your colouring.

Jo x

Valoudesbois said...

très jolie carte

debby4000 said...

Oh he's adorable and you've made a fabulous card with him. I'm trying not to sulk cos mine aren't here yet.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin