Saturday, 14 February 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Stash:
  • Images: cupid tilda, heart, sentiment and valentine seal all Magnolia stamps from their valentine/love collection '09
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Paper: K & Co sweet talk
  • Others: MS border punches, nesties and pink laser mesh sheet

Just a quick post today to wish you all a Happy Valentine's day :) I've not used my Magnolia stamps for a while now so had to rectify that with this cutie for this week's Magnolia/stampevie challenge. Not that happy with it but that's what happens when I try to rush it and finish a card quick!

I've just ordered the new Miss Anya stamp set from The greeting farm (just love them!) and am looking forward to seeing the new High Hopes being released tomorrow. All this means I'm actually debating whether to get the Magnolia spring kit or not . . . got till tomorrow to decide . . desisions, decisions?!!!

Have a lovely evening/weekend. May be back later tonight/tomorrow if I finish my High Hopes challenge card in time!

13 comments:

Kirsten said...

Ooh, I get to post the first comment! :) I LOVE this card & this Tilda is adorable! You have coloured her beautifully. Kirsten x.

Glitter Monkey said...

She's a cutie Fran! Love the colours and the paper. Lol Lynn x

joey said...

Hi Fran, this is gorgeous, loving the colour combo. joey.x

Heather Bradley said...

Beautiful card Fran :0) Great colouring as always :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Simone said...

Your card is fantasic! It doesn't look like a quick finished card. I like it!!

Hugs, Simone

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous,cute card,luv the colours :o)x

Malin said...

Another beautiful creation, love the card, perfect in every way as always.
//Malin

Rach said...

love it Fran gorgeous.xx

Deb said...

it is beautiful Fran, I love this Tilda, how perfect for Valentines?
Hope you are having a great weekend! Debx

Jo said...

This is gorgeous Fran and Tilda is so cute and so beautifully coloured!

Steph said...

Wow. This is so cute. I absolutely love how you've coloured her and I adore the colour combo you've used x

Annie said...

Fran she is so adorable and your card is fabulous. hugs, annie x

michele said...

gorgeous card fran! hope you had a good valentines! hugs mx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin