Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Happy Birthday Tilda & Friends!

Yes, it's been 1 year since the very first ATC challenge over on Tilda & Friends! Can't quite believe it's been that long! So the theme this week is 'Birthdays' and if you join in this week you could win some stamps (Courtesy of High Hopes, via me as they very kindly let me keep duplicate order they sent out after my original one turned up!). One of the stamps is 'Gavin the giving Dragon' which I have used on my ATC (yours will be new unmounted rubba of course! Other 2 are 'Abigail' and 'Albert's gift') For full details and to enter, pop on over to Tilda & Friends .

I have coloured Gavin with Copics and lots of stickles on the bows. Matted onto beige card and the sentiment is from a CC Designs set which I have split up and stamped the 'presents' bit onto the left over strip of card and stuck on to look like ribbon around a present. That's it, pretty simple but I quite like it like that and it'll make a good tag or card topper.

This is a prescheduled post as I'm never up early enough (remember - night owl here!) but I should be busy mounting up my Gorjuss girls today, assuming postie behaves but won't get chance to actually use them as I'm working tonight :( . .Though still may get a chance to bloghop later (perks of own business/working with hubby means he can man the fort when it's quiet - heehee)

Hope you all have a good post day too!

14 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh he is gorgeous and love the colours. My Gorjuss Girls are on their way too.

Annie said...

what a cute dragon! and love all the stickles on those pressies. I hope the girls turn up today and you have a quiet night! hugs, annie x

Alison said...

Adorable ATC Fran, love it.

dawnmarieg said...

Just so sweet Fran.x

Malin said...

OH, this is stunning, and the dragon is the cutest I ever see.
//Malin

Beth said...

This is such a fab ATC! I love the glittery present! xx

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous ATC Fran, I love how you have coloured the image. I hope your new stamps have arrived

Kathy said...

Stunning Fran. Your coloring is just breathtaking! I still didn't get even one copic yet! I have to see how long I can hold out! (LOL) You make it hard! Love the glittery bows! Have a great night :)Kathy

MichelleO said...

This is a scream! I love it! Your coloring is fabulous as always! The entire thing is perfect!
HUGS
MichelleO

Kim said...

Fran that is adorable! I love it! I am heading to the post office tomorrow to send your "fun" package! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Viv said...

How cute!! He could be used for anyone from 4 to 40 and beyond!
Gorgeous colouring too.
Viv xxx

Swaantje said...

What a cute ATC !!
I love it..

Steph said...

Fab colouring!

Glitter Monkey said...

What a beautiful ATC - such a cutie he is and your colouring is just amazing. Hope you got your stamps mounted! Lol Lynn ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin