Thursday, 26 February 2009

Fri Sketchers #40 & WoJ x2

Back again! My CCT card in my earlier post did start out following the sketch over on Fri Sketchers but as it was oval and I had spare papers I thought I'd make another card for that with another WoJ.

This is Willow with flowers and the papers/method are same as my CCT card(see post below), the paisley stamp around the image are from a laura ashley set, other bits from stash.

Then as I had all the papers out anyway, I coloured up the last remaining Willow from the spring kit I haven't used yet (Willow with Sunhat) and made this. Not that keen on this one as it didn't end up how I thought it would and the colours are quite autumnal

Again most of the stash/details are as post below so won't list them. Stamped edges around image are from a Basic Grey flourish set, sentiment is WoJ too.

13 comments:

Friday Sketcher Design Team said...

Love both of these cards Fran...your colouring is fabulous and those papers are so yummy :-)
How's the ez mounting going...it's really stick stuff isn't it lol!
Still got loads to mount myself...not my favourite job in the world!
Thanks for finally joining us at FS!!!
Carole x

Kirsten said...

These are so beautiful, I love the colours.

Kim said...

Fran these are super cute! I really adore your papers and your coloring is always so terrific!
Hugs~ Kim

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards, do love that spring kit.

shellshearer said...

stunning the colours are great xx

Caryn said...

Hi Fran, just catching up with your last couple of pieces - have had a manic few days so have been a bit lax at my commenting!!
This card is another beauty, love the colours and I think they look quite summery rather than Autumnal.
Have a great day,
Caryn xxx

Kathy said...

Gorgeous cards Fran! I really love the colors and the papers are gorgeous! I was thinking that they looked like MME! Very pretty ~ loved looking at all your WOJ cards! I need to use more of my images! I have been a complete slacker for a couple of weeks! Have a great week-end :)Kathy

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Sorry I am so late, but it takes so much time to comment on more than 200 participants! Love to see what you did with my sketch! Beautiful card! Both your cards with th WOJ images are wunderful, great job. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers! Love,
Jacqueline

MichelleO said...

both are wonderful! love the coloring!
HUGS
MichelleO

Annie said...

they are both stunners Fran! beautiful papers and of course beautiful images. hugs, annie x

Deb said...

fabulous cards Fran, I love the papers and pretty colours with both of them!
Hope you are having a great weekend, Debx

nessy said...

both cards are so pretty fran ~those stamps are so sweet!!
lovely papers and perfect colouring , as always!!
vanessa xx

Cathy said...

These are really beautiful!! Love the papers and the images are colored beautifully! Great job!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin