Saturday, 21 February 2009

'Egg-specially for you!'

O.K, something different for today which appeals to my silly sense of humour. . . .Yup, it's an egg!
When I saw this stamp from Whipper snapper I just had to get him (no not been spending again, this was with the others I got a while ago, although there is huge list of others I want to go back for!)

Although my colouring was a bit off, didn't have the right shades (hmm excuse for more copics I think!). He looks a bit dirty or like he could be a bad egg heehee (Hubby said he looked like a pebble the way I coloured him although it did make him laugh so we share the same humour). There's lots of other corny puns I could think up for him, like 'you crack me up' or 'egg-cellent', you did it!' or 'egg-xtra special day', . . ooo I could go on he's such a versatile egg!

I've kept it simple so used the fab sketch over on Mojo Monday and picked out this paper to match the flower he's holding(DCWV spring stack from last year). Coloured with copics and a bit of stickles on the flower and glazed his shoes. Printed the sentiment off PC and just added a bit of ribbon.

Hope it made you smile! Have a fab weekend and I probably won't post till Mon now as I've got to work tomorrow night too, this week :(


16 comments:

Kirsten said...

LOL!!! This made me laugh, it is very cute.

Shary said...

What a fun image Frances. It's great!
Thank you for your comment on Milly. :0)

Glitter Monkey said...

He's huge fun Fran! I love your egg-cellent ideas for him(!). Lol Lynn ♥

dawnmarieg said...

Aw Fran, I love him! Just perfect.x

Marja Sch said...

Wau what acute image it's so funny. Your card is wonderful. Hugs Marja

Deb said...

fabulous card Fran, I think he is a perfect egg colour! such a fun card for Easter!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Debx

joey said...

Hi Fran, this made me giggle, great image!, love it. joey.x

Tina said...

hahahaha Fran i love your image.. i can so see why you had to have it
.. it's wonderful... you're going to make so many people laugh creating cards with it..fantastic.. have a great sunday Crafty Hugs Tina x

Viv said...

Fran this is fabulous!! It does remind me of a rock which makes it all the more cute and whimsical.
Brilliantly, if accidentally done.
Viv xxx

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Great card Fran...love your potential sentiments...very funny! Hope your Miss Anya stamps arrive soon....I can't believe how hooked I am on them!
Have a good week.
Carole x

Jeanette said...

How beautiful you egg is :) Eggcellent! Cool sense of humor, I think! Your WoJ cards are just beautiful as well :)

Caryn said...

I think he's so cute and love the way you've coloured him. I disagree with your hubby though so the "yolks" on him!!( groan, sorry).

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

diehex said...

It made me smile it´s so funny!
Hugs Jeanette

Kathryn said...

Pretty colors -- LOVE the egg -- too cute!! :)

Kim said...

Oh I love this!!! It's so cute and funny! I share your sense of humor so I love it!!!!
Hugs~ Kim

shellshearer said...

oh hun he is sooooo gorgeous xx I absolutely love him

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin