Tuesday, 24 February 2009

DT card for Silly Monkey

Just a quickie tonight, this was going to be for my ATC tomorrow but I made another one to go with a prize we will be offering (so you'll have to come back tomorrow to see that one) so thought I'd just post this tonight seeing as I've not finished my other card.

It doesn't fit any challenges but it is using some of the goodies I got in my last DT package off Silly Monkey. Really simple ATC so perfect for another 'simple bloke' card although I couldn't resist some glitter :D Stash:
  • Image: 'Hippo Birthday' Lelo stamp
  • Colouring: Copics (ordered more Sun and they arrived today - fantastic service and price good too - from Cult Pens if anyone wants a good UK supplier of both Ciaos and Sketches) with glossy accent and glamour dust over the bow for super sparkle
  • Paper: Cherry Arte 12x12 Burnish range, star tops sheet
  • Others: brads and ribbon, various punches for embellies(circle, star, mini tag punch - which I've stuck on the present after writing 'hippo birthday', SU word window punch)

My Miss Anya stamps got here today and got email to say the Gorjuss kit has been sent today too - happy days! Off to wallow in my stash before more arrives tomorrow (anyone else drowning in rubba or is it just me :/ ?!!)

Thanks for dropping by.

4 comments:

Annie said...

love the touch of glitter Fran! even a fella can be a little bit sparkly! hugs, annie x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Oh this is so cute Fran and love his sparkly bow. My Anya's arrived today too and yay.. Gorjuss girls are on their way! Hugs, Niki x

Deb said...

fabulous ATC and card Fran, love the glitter on it, I am sure men don't mind that!
Lucky you getting your Anya's, you will have trouble deciding what to play with first tomorrow!
Have a great evening, Debx

Viv said...

Cute, cute, cute!! LOVE the 'HUG' in the circles. Class!
Fab colouring as always too.
Viv xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin