Thursday, 19 February 2009

CCT: signs of spring

Thursday = CCT time again! This week's theme is 'signs of spring' so it had to be another image from my WoJ spring stamp kit plus lots of lovely spring like colours. I think this girl is my favourite out of the lot but only by a tiny bit! I was good and resisted using black for her hair (although she's not fully blonde, more a mousey colour I'm afraid LOL haven't got the right shade of copics . . yet ;D)


Stash:
  • Images: 'Willow with flower basket' WoJ stamp, as is the sentiment
  • Colouring: Copics
  • papers: Basic grey 'Euphoria'
  • Others: chipboard flourish covered in the dp, 'labels 1' nestabilities, EK retro flower punches, ribbon, brads and gems

Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's creations over on CCT. Thanks for dropping by and for all your lovely comments. Have a good day.

15 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, fabulous WOJ.

Deb said...

beautiful card Fran, I love this one too, she will definitely be one of my faves! The papers are gorgeous, fab colours!
Have a great day, Debx

Michele said...

Ohhhhh this is soooo gorgeous. Love the new images and the colouring is just beautiful. Gorgeous papers also. Michele x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Fran I love this one too, Hugs Debbie x

Annie said...

well she's also a joint favourite of mine too! but it is hard to decide between them, they are all so gorgeous! love the card you made with her and the layout and papers too. hugs, annie x

Kim said...

Fran this is an amazing card! She's a beauty! I am going to play with my spring kit today! Your creations is so stunning! Love it! Can I ask what colors you used for Willow's hair? I love your look for her! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Glitter Monkey said...

Just gorgeous Fran - I love BG Euphoria and you have matched your image so well to the papers. Lol Lynn ♥

MichelleO said...

Just beautiful! Love all the color!
HUGS
MichelleO

Helena said...

I love your card and I love the colouring in your image, and I adore the BG papers I have used them in so many projects!!

xxxx

Cathy said...

This is amazing!! Such beautiful use of the paper and embellies on this!! Your coloring is perfect!! Very beautiful.

Malin said...

Beautiful card!
//Malin

Pascale said...

Wow fran this is so beautiful in everyway! I love the colours you have used! Pascale

Alison said...

Fab card Fran.

Helen said...

Gorgeous! Great colouring, and those papers are fab!
Helen x

Kelly Schelske said...

So pretty Fran, just gorgeous!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin