Thursday, 5 February 2009

CCT #46- Metallica: 'Yeee Haw!'

CCT this week wants to see some sort of metal on your card so charms, brads, etc. I tend to like using metal embellisments for 'boy' cards and it was a good excuse to play with another cute 'Greeting Farm' stamp in my Silly Monkey DT package.

Stash Used:

  • Image: 'Sheriff Ian' The Greeting Farm stamp
  • Colouring: Copics with clear glaze pen over his boots, belt & hat trim to give it a 'leathery' sheen :) and glitter pen on his buckle and sheriff badge
  • Papers: Blue Bazzil cardstock, Cherry Arte Seasons 'warmth' paper plus various bits to match from my scrap box
  • Others: strip of hessian type fabric I found whilst clearing out!, jumbo brad & 2 metal stars (my bits of metal for the challenge). Martha stewart border punch. The wheel and the 'yee haw' are sizzix dies.

It's snowing again today but only ever so slightly compared to other parts of the UK so take care and wrap up warm whereever you are (unless you're in a nice warm country!) Right off to make a thank you card my sister has asked for and I'm hoping my WoJ DT stamps will arrive today so am going to stalk the postie ;)

Have a good day and thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment :)

Hugs,

17 comments:

Swaantje said...

Hello,
gorgeous card. Love the colours and such a cute image.

Hugs
from Germany ;o)

Annie said...

what a great card for a man and a fabby image too! love the metal stars and big brad you used. hugs, annie x

Kathy said...

How cute is he!! I am still holding off getting some of these but I don't know for how long! Your colors are fabulous together and great embellishments ~ perfect for a masc. card!! Have a great day and hope your WOJ comes in the mail! :)Kathy

Malin said...

Love your card, the card in the prev. post is also beautiful!

//Malin

Diane.W. said...

No need to tell ya how much I luv this!!! You got Anya/Ian stamps!!!
Great card :o)x

Jo said...

Love it! Isn't he a cutie! Just been having a look at your craft room photos and what I wouldn't give to have a nosey through that lot!!!

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Fab card! perfect image and sentiment! Love it! Great papers and perfect embellishments!

Your craft space lookos wonderful!
Judy x

Andrea, said...

Fab card Fran, that is such a great image. Your craft room looks great

Kirsten said...

Terrific card Fran! Such a cute image & the papers are fab.

Alison said...

Super card Fran, love it.

Beth said...

Oh he is so cute! I love the colours and sentiment you've used! xx

Deb said...

fabulous card Fran! I love this cute sheriff, the large eyelet, stars and edging looks fab !
It is snowing more here again today too so I am keeping the kids off, no way am I driving anyway today in this!
Have a great day! Debx

debby4000 said...

Oh he is fabulous, love the card.

Glitter Monkey said...

He is just wonderful Fran!! Love your little metal buttons too. Lol Lynn x

josefa llaura said...

he is fantastic i love it

Viv said...

Fantastic card for a boy/guy Fran. He's so cute too!
Viv xxx

Iris said...

Brilliant card, I love the litte Sheriff.
Hugs
Iris

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin