Right off to try and make the most of the rest of my evening off and make my DT challenge cards for this week and maybe do a bit of internet shopping too!
Talking of which, if you are a fan of the Elisabeth Bell range of stamps then you really must check out the stampkits Katharina has started to put together. Here is a sneeky peek of one of the images in the first spring kit which has opened for pre-orders today.They are only available to order within the next 2 weeks so you won't want to miss out as the kit has 10 stamps at a fantastic price (6 main, 4 accessories stamps). You won't get to see all the stamps before you get them (that's half the fun I think) but you won't be sorry as I've seen them all and they are all just fabulous ;) ! Full details can be found here along with the chance to win a set! O.K you don't have to dash off quite that fast!
Ooo, must also thank Kathy for giving me this fabby award last week (sorry it took me so long!). I just love the picture and am always touched when I am given an award even though I am sooo bad at passing them on as I don't like choosing (decisiveness never been my strong point when having to choose amongst lots of things I like, hence my mountain of stash as I usually get them all LOL). Back to the award, the rules are: pass it on to 5 people who's blogs inspire you as well as listing 5 things you're addicted to. I'll skip on the choosing 5 blogs (as all the blogs on my bloglist inspire me so it would go to all of them not to mention lots more I'm continually stumbling across) as for 5 things I'm addicted to:
1. Rubber stamps, nothing beats stamping something out (even though I know you can get fab downloads now, I prefer having the stamp!)
2. Colouring in (Copics/Promarkers are my fave at the moment, but do still love watercolouring with distress inks and also blending with my prisma pencils and sansodor too) !
3. Buying crafty stash - love it as much, if not more than actual crafting LOL
4. Tea - nothing like a good cuppa
5. TV drama/crime series - mainly American ones like CSI, Bones, The Closer, Brothers & Sisters and, thanks to Kathy, The Mentalist but to name a few! Luckily they aren't all on at once LOL
Thanks for dropping by.