Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC: sticky duck!

It's Wed again which means time for another ATC! This week's challenge is to use something sticky on your ATC. Here is my ATC using another party animal stamp from Whiff of Joy.

Apart from the obvious peel off 'Joy' I also found some 'magic motifs' amongst my stash which are basically double sided sticky designs and you just add your own glitter/flocking etc (I've used a bubbly design border and have added blue glitter to it). Also for good measure I have used some stickles on the water and used my glue pen to add a coat of down (aka white fun flock) to the duckling after colouring him in yellow (might see better if you click on picture). Image has been coloured in with my Copics which I'm still trying to get used to all the different shades. Why is it, no matter how shades you have there's always one you don't have and need when you come to use them?!!!

That's it. Another quick ATC which can be used as a card topper. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully see you Thurs if I ever get my CCT finished in time!

8 comments:

Tina said...

Hehehehe Fran this is so cute, i love the way you glittered the water with stickles it really finishes it beautifully... Fran you always need what you don't have because you are a crafter hehehehe at least that's what hubby says... LOL Big Big Hugs Tina xx

Kathy said...

This is so cute Fran!! I think this image is so cute! It is tough for me to decide which to use because I won them I got them all at the same time and it is too much for me all at once (LOL)!
Fab coloring! Have a great night and get that card done!! (LOL)
:)Kathy

Shary said...

He looks great Fran all nice and sparkly. Another fab ATC.

debby4000 said...

Brilliant cute ATC, love the sparkle bits.

Annie said...

oh Fran this is just too cute! I love the little fluffy duck, such a cute image and of course the sparkle is gorgeous! hugs, annie x

Anesha said...

Does put a smile on your face. Very cute.

Kim said...

Fran this is adorable! I love it and totally agree with you that no matter how many different shades of Copics you have you never have the one that you need! :)
Hugs~ kim

Jeanette said...

Such a lovely duck, and the coloring was really beautiful, and all that glitter was really sparkeling! :) Lovely!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin