Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC: new year, new stuff

It's the 1st challenge of 2009 over on Tilda & Friends ATC and it's all things new. Not only is the theme 'new' but it's new rules too. No longer are you limited to certain brands of stamps. You can make your ATCs using any form of craft be it downloads, stamps etc as long as it is still 'cute' then that is fine.

So for my 'new stuff' I have used my new copic ciao markers to colour in another one of my new super cute WOJ stamps from the party animal range. Also used some new galaxy marker pens I got off QVC over christmas to doodle the border around the brown ATC background - as you can see they work brilliantly on dark card. I have just cut the image out and mounted onto foam pads and added scrap piece of dp behind it with a punched out fence using my MS border punch.

I have then turned this lil ATC into a card by simple sticking it into middle of pearlescent card blank and added simple embossed border and ribbon along the bottom like so:-

Hope you like it! Swing by tomorrow and I should have another post for the first CCT challenge of 2009.

7 comments:

Annie said...

fabulous ATC Fran and what a cute image! those new pens sound fabulous and I love how you turned your ATC into a card. hugs, annie x

Diane.W. said...

Hi Fran!!!
Your ATC & card are great.
Hope you are feeling better :o)x

cats whiskers said...

Great ATC Fran just adore that little goat and he has been coloured perfectly. Hope hubby is on the mend now
big hugs and happy 2009
Jacqui xx

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so cute Fran, love the image

MichelleO said...

Love it, great color combo!
HUGS
MichelleO

Kathy said...

This is so cute Fran!! I just got that stamp in the mail a couple minutes ago!! Love the colors and that paper is gorgeous!!
Have a great rest of the week!
:)Kathy

Kim said...

Fran that is ADORABLE! And I love how you turned your ATC into a card! So darling!
Hugs~ Kim

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin