Monday, 5 January 2009

Party Animal

Just a quickie to show you another one of the fab new 'Alison Acton, Party animals' release from Whiff of Joy which are now available (I'm sorry I missed the launch party the other night on Papercraft planet but by the time I got back from work and showered, I'd missed the party! Oh well, next time ehh!).

I've coloured this supercute donkey using my copics and added diamond glaze and glamour dust to the balloons (stamped and cut out an additional set for the side of the card) for added sparkle. I've used scraps of dp from my last project and just changed the base card colour to yellow and added cut out stars using my nesties, doodled round the edges with some galaxy markers I got off QVC (they are great on dark card), a bit of ribbon and buttons and that was it.

Will try and join in some challenges again soon and hopefully that will kick start the mojo but for the time being it's just a case of 'throw it together and let's see what we have' type of card making! Should have a couple more posts for you this week as both Tilda and friends and CCT are back on this week. Until then, have a great week and hope you're all getting back into 'normal' mode/routines soon. I'm off out to do a spot of retail therapy seeing as it's my one day off and then hope to do a spot of catch up/crafting later tonight.

Thanks for dropping by!

10 comments:

michele said...

hi fran fab card really fun!! wishing you a fab 2009 hugs mx

MichelleO said...

Well you just know I LOVE this one! Really fantastic coloring, really adorable card!
HUGS
MichelleO

Kim said...

Hi Fran....missed you lots! Glad to see you back...even though you were the other day! hee hee! I betcha you can't wait to be back full-time instead of working! hee hee! Your card is gorgeous and I love the doodles and sparkles! Awesome card hun!
Hugs~ Kim

Rach said...

such a fun and brilliant card Fran, glad to hear that hubby is feeling a little better. hopefully you will get your craft time back soon. hugs rachxx

Michele said...

Fantastic card. Love the fun image and the colouring is fantastic. Love the papers you've used also. Michele x

Malin said...

Love this card, the image is super funny!
//Malin

Katharina Frei said...

Love your cheery card Fran!!
Great colouration as usual.
Katharina x

Jo said...

Doesn't look like your mojo's gone anywhere! Fab card Fran, great image and great paper! Happy New Year to you too x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous colouring Fran and I just adore this image. The balloons and papers look fab! Hugs, Nikki x

Annie said...

love the bright colours on this one Fran, and of course the touch of sparkle! hugs, annie x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin