Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Helloooo!

long time no post! Sorry for my absence but I've got my sister visiting over from Florida this week plus I'm still half way through having a total re-arranging/clearout of my craft room! Will post some photos up once I've sorted myself out next week.

Until then, this is just a quick scheduled post of my Tilda & Friends ATC which this week is 'no dp' so used a new quickcutz 'label' die and a cuttlebug embossing folder (script) for my background then just inked up this supercute Tilda from the new Valentine range which Silly Monkeys have in stock now here. Coloured with my copics and just a splash of clear stardust pen over the envelope for a bit of sparkle. Sorry for all the 'simple' creations recently but hope to get back to normal next week. Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Malin said...

Hi, long time no see! Beautiful ATC, love the colouring!

//Malin

Diane.W. said...

Hi Fran!!! So good to hear from you,missing you loads!!!

Your ATC is luvly :o)x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Great ATC Fran...lovely colouring. Hope you're having a nice time with your sister.
Hope to 'see' you back soon.
Hugs
Carole x

Rach said...

hi sweetie, hope all is well, enjoy your time with your sister..love your atc, hugs rachxx

Annie said...

loving the clean and simple look - it even has it's own style lable too! Tilda is looking adorable and the envelope really sparkles. Enjoy your sister's visit. hugs, annie x

Chrissie said...

Fabulous ATC Fran!
You've been missed but I hope you have a lovely time with your sister.

Kim said...

Fran she is absolutely adorable! I love this Tilda and can't wait until mine shows up in my mailbox! :) She's on her way as we speak! Missing you lots!
Hugs~ Kim

Kim said...

PS - Have a great time with your sister! :)

Lorraine A said...

Lovely ATC, love the shimmer and sparkle on this, like the die cut shape too :-)
Lorraine

Alison said...

Adorable ATC FRan, so cute.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin