Thursday, 29 January 2009

CCT: Valentine

CCT theme this week is 'Valentine' and there are some fab stamps to be won this week so don't forget to hop on over for details.

Having a lovely time with my sister which means my crafting is being neglected but as I didn't want to miss another week I managed to knock this one up using this hilarious High Hopes stamp. Fab thing is it only took seconds to colour in!

So I quickly decorated the inside with the other froggy stamp from High Hopes and my new Martha stewart border punch my sister brought over for me from the states. (However as I did rush it I coloured over the lines and tried to blend it out only for it to bleed and smudge!)
Materials:
  • Images: 'Kissy face' and 'frog prince' all High Hopes stamps which are available here
  • Colouring: Copic ciao markers with a touch of glaze pen on lips and gold metallic marker for the crown
  • Paper: DCWV rockstar pad and various coloured cardstock from stash

10 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Hey Fran, That is very cute. Love the sentiment :) Kim

Pascale said...

I love those lips so shiny and the frog and sentiment are fab! Pascale :)

Deb said...

Fabulous card Fran, love the cute froggy and the inside is just beautiful!

Annie said...

love those cute frogs fran and the bling lips bacground! hugs, annie x

Malin said...

Beautiful card, love the cute frog!
//Malin

Chrissie said...

So cute Fran!
That 'lips' backing paper goes so well with this image for Valentine's day too.

Kirsten said...

Aww, this is so CUTE! I love that little froggy. Kirsten.

Jo said...

Great card Fran....I love the kissy frog...he's great isn't he! Nice punch as well...lucky girl!

Kim said...

Fran what a fabulous card...you made a beauty in a hurry! :) Love it! Cherish your new punch...they are hard to get over here..I am still searching! :) And the best of us color outside the lines...I did that the other day and tried to fix it and it made it worse...darn blender! hee hee! have a great weekend!
Hugs~ Kim

Kathy said...

This is so cute Fran!! Love those huge lips and that paper ~ perfect!! Your border punch looks fabulous!! Hope your having a fun time!! :)kathy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin