Tuesday, 2 December 2008

WoJ winners

Thank you to everyone who entered my WoJ candy (donated by Katharina). The 2 winners are . .

Here are your random numbers:

21
6
Timestamp: 2008-12-02 00:57:27 UTC

So that means winners are:

Hi what a fabulous prize. These stamps are georgeous. I have put a post on my blog.

Jayne xxhayward69.blogspot.com

and

Whohoo!! I don't have either one of these!! I will put a link in my sidebar right now!! Thanks for the chance at these cute stamps!! :)

Kathy

So Jayne will get first choice and Kathy will win the remaining stamp. Congrats ladies! If you could contact me we can sort out addresses and who's getting which one :) (If I don't hear from winners by Friday I will pick another winner.)

If you weren't lucky enough to win then pop on over to Katharina's blog and try your luck with the WoJ daily advent calender candy draw.

I'm afraid I've still got no creations to show, hopefully tomorrow, you'll have to bear with me whilst I try to adjust to my new work schedule, it's seriously sapping my energy and hampering my mojo :/

5 comments:

hayward69 said...

Oh my god, can't believe I have won especially the 1st choice. I am very pleased. I have emailed you my address.

Kathy said...

I don't believe it!! I never win anything and last week I won some sugar nellies and now this!!! Thanks a bunch Fran!!!
:)Kathy

Heather "Hev" said...

Congratulations :)

Kathy said...

Hey I just wanted to let you know I got my prize!! Thanks so much and what a gorgeous card!! Hope your doing well!! Thanks again
:)Kathy

Anonymous said...

Anyone who knows anything links london about jewelry understands the hierarchy of precious links of london bracelet metals with platinum being atop it. links of london charms While many people pine for gold, platinum is more highly prized links of london watches by the informed. Platinum is an extremely rare, links of london rings even more so then gold which in part the reason links of london necklaces why it is considered superior.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin