Monday, 1 December 2008

'WoJ Advent Calender' event

Hi, have you missed me?! Apologies for not posting anything for the last few days but I'm afraid my blogging/crafting time will be seriously limited for the next couple of months.

The reason? Well I mentioned hubby did his ankle in a couple of weeks ago thinking he'd just strained his tendon but he had in fact fully ruptured his achilles tendon which meant he's had operation to repair it (have been very impressed with the efficiency and standard of our local hospital, he went in Thurs for test and they offered surgery for the next day). So he is now in a cast and out of action for at least 4 wks before he has physio to start walking again. As we have our own business it just meant I suddenly had to go from helping out a bit to working full 6 days now :( but at least hubby is on the mend now.

Hope you will bear with me until things return to normal. I'll try to post a few cards just to keep my blog going and to meet my DT duties but if I'm not 'around' much for the next 2 months you'll know why.

I shall leave you with fab WoJ news. Katharina has a fab advent calender event and everyday, starting today at 00.01GMT time she will 'open' a new window and one lucky person will win a WoJ stamp. So that's 24 chances for you to win a stamp. Click on picture to take you to blog for full details

Good luck! Don't forget my WoJ candy is still open, until end of tonight. I will pick and announce winners sometime tomorrow and will also try to post my Project of the month for WoJ too. There's already some fab ones by the other DT ladies here

Keep warm. Hugs,

11 comments:

Rach said...

oh Fran your poor hubby, here's to wishing him a speedy and full recovery...Don't work too hard hun...huggles Rachxx

Imagine, Create, Inspire said...

Hi Fran - sorry to hear about your hubbys accident and wishing him a speedy recovery - hopefully things will resume back to normal for you quickly - love your creations!

lol Maria x

craftyb said...

Gosh Fran..you never know the minute!! Glad to hear the hubster has had his surgery and recovering well! Good luck with the new work schedule!! bx

Claire said...

I hope your hubby recovers speedily and fully Fran!

Annie said...

Hi Fran, I hope your DH mends quickly and you manage to find a little time to relax and craft. Take care, hugs, annie x

Chrissie said...

I do hope your hubby recovers very soon Fran and that you manage to get back to normal again.

strawberry fields said...

Sorry to hear about your hubby.
Hope all goes well and that he recovers soon
Fiona :)

Kim said...

Oh Fran I am so sorry to hear about your hubby! That's a bummer! Hope he has a very speedy recovery! Good luck with all the work duties! Will miss you, but totally understand why you need to be gone!
Lots of Hugs~ Kim

joey said...

wishing your hubbie a speedy recovery.xxx

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Hi Fran, so sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he gets better quickly.
Carole x

debby4000 said...

Wishing hubby a speedy recovery and hope you get back to some serious crafting soon.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin